Huh?

Pandora: First Contact is a science-fiction turn-based strategy game of epic scale. The player leads his chosen human faction over multiple centuries on a newly discovered earth-like planet into an unknown future. Pandora features research, diplomacy, economy, warfare and endless replayability with the exploration of exciting and randomly-generated worlds.

Moderator: MOD_Proxy Studios

Dragoon.

Huh?

Post by Dragoon. »

Lady Lilith Vermilion (Divine Ascension) in a polite communique to Admiral James Heid (Imperium)

"Lady Pax came to me in a golden shower and told me that we should swear off war, for a time." (offers non-aggression pact)

Um, OK. Whatever one pleases. Maybe oversharing too much? Lets stop before this develops further into a 2 girls 1 cup story. ;)
From the faction profile I see she is a representative of the theocratic monarchy. Well, a showcase of aristocratic decadence it seems.

Btw, I really enjoyed reading all the faction profiles with Imperium being my favorite.
SephiRok

RE: Huh?

Post by SephiRok »

Needs to get tweaked: http://slitherine.com/forum/viewtopic.p ... 20#p434954

Did you also enjoy the stories in the manual?
Rok Breulj
Designer and Programmer on Pandora: First Contact
Proxy Studios

[Twitter]
Flaviusx

Post by Flaviusx »

Lady Vermillion is a freak in general. I usually wind up taking her out first, she's the biggest pain in the neck.

WitE Alpha Tester
SephiRok

Post by SephiRok »

I love her. <3
Rok Breulj
Designer and Programmer on Pandora: First Contact
Proxy Studios

[Twitter]

Return to “Pandora Series”