Poster?

World in Flames is the computer version of Australian Design Group classic board game. World In Flames is a highly detailed game covering the both Europe and Pacific Theaters of Operations during World War II. If you want grand strategy this game is for you.

Moderator: Shannon V. OKeets

nervi

Poster?

Post by nervi »

Hmm, is there any chance that customers that bought this game, can get a nice pdf download of the frontside of the books as a big poster?

Sadly, I do not see any pdf/bitmap of the frontside and I would love to make a poster otherwise of the red frontside with the black silouettes and tekst world in flame/global conflict 1939-1945.

Shannon V. OKeets

RE: Poster?

Post by Shannon V. OKeets »

ORIGINAL: nervi

Hmm, is there any chance that customers that bought this game, can get a nice pdf download of the frontside of the books as a big poster?

Sadly, I do not see any pdf/bitmap of the frontside and I would love to make a poster otherwise of the red frontside with the black silouettes and tekst world in flame/global conflict 1939-1945.

I'll see what I can do. I have PDFs of the artwork for the covers of all 3 volumes of the manuals. If nothing else, I can add them to a future update.

I did print these out for a couple friends and autographed them. I'll frame another for my wall - I have similar framed artwork for the games I created in the 1980's.
Steve

Perfection is an elusive goal.
henri51

Post by henri51 »

OOps wrong thread.
Shannon V. OKeets

Post by Shannon V. OKeets »

ORIGINAL: Shannon V. OKeets

ORIGINAL: nervi

I'll see what I can do. I have PDFs of the artwork for the covers of all 3 volumes of the manuals. If nothing else, I can add them to a future update.

I did print these out for a couple friends and autographed them. I'll frame another for my wall - I have similar framed artwork for the games I created in the 1980's.
I'm going to include PDFs of all 3 covers in version 1.0.5 (which should be available late next week - or so).
Steve

Perfection is an elusive goal.
Ingtar

Post by Ingtar »

Thank you. I see you strive to meet that elusive and ever so worthy goal.
Erik Rutins

Post by Erik Rutins »

Attached is a print ready version of the front and back cover of volume 1 of the Players Manual. This is what the printer used.
Attachments
WiFVolume..quality.zip
(1.89 MiB) Downloaded 48 times
Erik Rutins
CEO, Matrix Games LLC

For official support, please use our Help Desk: http://www.matrixgames.com/helpdesk/

Freedom is not Free.
chemkid

Post by chemkid »

Lingering Frey

Post by Lingering Frey »

Just....wow. Twenty eight minutes for a developer to acknowledge a request by a single customer on a forum. Four days from a request on a forum to confirmed fulfillment of a user request that will be integrated into the product. Seven days from a request on a forum to a partial immediate realization of the request.

Over the years there has been some commentary related to the business side of this product that has focused on the, shall we say, "negative" aspects of a one-man development house.

I want to underline the benefits of that business side when that one man is Steve and the publisher is a small company (relative to, say, EA.) Quantitatively, of course, the request was not hard to fulfill. Qualitatively, that was truly amazing. I'm flabbergasted. There are many small businesses out there that provide that kind of user service every day. Almost all of them are NOT makers of computer games.

Ya'll rock.
chemkid

Post by chemkid »

chemkid

Post by chemkid »

Return to “World in Flames”