Guadalcanal setup questions...

World in Flames is the computer version of Australian Design Group classic board game. World In Flames is a highly detailed game covering the both Europe and Pacific Theaters of Operations during World War II. If you want grand strategy this game is for you.

Moderator: Shannon V. OKeets

captskillet

Guadalcanal setup questions...

Post by captskillet »

ok trying to setup the scenario with a few extra optional rules over and above the saved setup (pilots and carrier planes for one). I assume I need to use the convoy counters to set up my supply lines. I'm just guessing here but I need a convoy route from SAfrica to India and Aus. to US correct?........muchas gratias in advance for any insights/help provided!
"Git thar fust with the most men" - Gen. Nathan Bedford Forrest

Shannon V. OKeets

RE: Guadalcanal setup questions...

Post by Shannon V. OKeets »

ORIGINAL: captskillet

ok trying to setup the scenario with a few extra optional rules over and above the saved setup (pilots and carrier planes for one). I assume I need to use the convoy counters to set up my supply lines. I'm just guessing here but I need a convoy route from SAfrica to India and Aus. to US correct?........muchas gratias in advance for any insights/help provided!
Depends on optional Supply rules, but probably not. This scenario does not have any production so that is not a consideration. All Commonwealth home countries provide primary supply, so that isn't much of a concern for them. Japan and the US will need supply in Pacific.
Steve

Perfection is an elusive goal.

Return to “World in Flames”