Big Trouble in Giant China! - SOLVED

World in Flames is the computer version of Australian Design Group classic board game. World In Flames is a highly detailed game covering the both Europe and Pacific Theaters of Operations during World War II. If you want grand strategy this game is for you.

Moderator: Shannon V. OKeets

Dr. Foo

Big Trouble in Giant China! - SOLVED

Post by Dr. Foo »

I've gone over the supply rules and have a basic understanding of how they work but most of my Japanese units in China are out of supply.

I have convoys in the China Sea, the area is uncontested. I have ports in China under my control. I have units in cites or within four hexes of a city, on or near a rail and the weather is clear. All units inland are out of supply and or disrupted. My HQ's are disrupted and out of supply and I cannot spend reorganization points!

I even have HQ Emergency Supply ON. Non of the limiting supply rules are on and no partisans. [&:]

I'm completely immobile in China.
*Warning: Dr. Foo is not an actual doctor.
Do not accept or follow any medical advice*
Dr. Foo

RE: Big Trouble in Giant China! SOLVED

Post by Dr. Foo »

I think I figured it out.

I just had to take over some more territory and then some units started to get supply.
*Warning: Dr. Foo is not an actual doctor.
Do not accept or follow any medical advice*
Shannon V. OKeets

RE: Big Trouble in Giant China! SOLVED

Post by Shannon V. OKeets »

ORIGINAL: Dr. Foo

I think I figured it out.

I just had to take over some more territory and then some units started to get supply.
Hex control(flags) and weather are crucial for supply.

If something weird happens in the future, you can try saving the game and then restoring it. That will cause the program to recalculate supply for all units from scratch.
Steve

Perfection is an elusive goal.

Return to “World in Flames”