German Morale Loss Patch 07.11?

Gary Grigsby’s War in the East: The German-Soviet War 1941-1945 is a turn-based World War II strategy game stretching across the entire Eastern Front. Gamers can engage in an epic campaign, including division-sized battles with realistic and historical terrain, weather, orders of battle, logistics and combat results.

The critically and fan-acclaimed Eastern Front mega-game Gary Grigsby’s War in the East just got bigger and better with Gary Grigsby’s War in the East: Don to the Danube! This expansion to the award-winning War in the East comes with a wide array of later war scenarios ranging from short but intense 6 turn bouts like the Battle for Kharkov (1942) to immense 37-turn engagements taking place across multiple nations like Drama on the Danube (Summer 1944 – Spring 1945).

Moderators: Joel Billings, elmo3, Sabre21

Wheat

German Morale Loss Patch 07.11?

Post by Wheat »

Just realized you lose morale if your too far from supply!!!!!! Ouch.
morvael

RE: German Morale Loss Patch 07.11?

Post by morvael »

Also from fatigue.
Also from being way over current national morale level.
GamesaurusRex

Post by GamesaurusRex »

Hmm... fascinating... That explains why we couldn't find you Hun when the blizzard hit, eh ? [:D]
"Real Life" is a game... THIS is war !
GamesaurusRex

Post by GamesaurusRex »

Well it seems the Russian's suffered a loss of morale too and has not recovered, even though the blizzard is over. You know I'm scratching my head in complete puzzlement over all the postings that seem to think the Russians need to be nerfed to "balance" the game. As the game is now, the Russians have no capacity at all to defend until 1943 at best and I'm trying to figure out how they are supposed to survive until then. I find the 150 mile plus invincible magic panzer penetrations "a bit over the top" (understatement) and the instant annihilation of pocketed enemy units without the need for "mop up" or the ability for them to even attempt a breakout is a fatal game breaker for human vs human games.

"Real Life" is a game... THIS is war !

Return to “Gary Grigsby's War in the East Series”