Order problem

Here is the place to get and give support to your fellow gamers. This is NOT an official game support conference but a place for general tech support. All questions are welcomed, basic, advanced, software or hardware.
Montgomery1

Order problem

Post by Montgomery1 »

I ordered the scourge of war game series and when I was done with paypal I recieved this:
Dear Shopper,

Thank you for your order. Unfortunately due to a communications issues with PayPal we are not yet able
to confirm your purchase and so you have been redirected to this page.

You should receive an email notification shortly confirming whether or not your purchase has been
successfully completed.

If you do not receive such a communication within one hour, please contact support@plimus.com for further
assistance.

Thank you for your understanding,
The Plimus Team

I dont know what I have to do now.
Can anyone help me please?
rickier65

RE: Order problem

Post by rickier65 »

ORIGINAL: Montgomery1

I ordered the scourge of war game series and when I was done with paypal I recieved this:
Dear Shopper,

Thank you for your order. Unfortunately due to a communications issues with PayPal we are not yet able
to confirm your purchase and so you have been redirected to this page.

You should receive an email notification shortly confirming whether or not your purchase has been
successfully completed.

If you do not receive such a communication within one hour, please contact support@plimus.com for further
assistance.

Thank you for your understanding,
The Plimus Team

I dont know what I have to do now.
Can anyone help me please?

Montgomery,

Did you resolve your problem with Plimus? If you did not, see if your Paypal account was billed then follow up with Plimus. You can also check with the Help Desk here, but it sounds like your problem is with Plimus.

Rick
VPaulus

Post by VPaulus »

Hi Montgomery,

Like Rick told you can contact us in our helpdesk:
http://www.matrixgames.com/helpdesk/

Or email us at storesupport@matrixgames.com.
NextGenGamer

Post by NextGenGamer »

Your order is still to be confirmed. Do not worry.
Game Cheats, Tricks and more @ http://www.pakcircles.com. The best gaming resource.

Return to “Unofficial Tech Support By Gamers for Gamers”