barbarossa turn five bug

World in Flames is the computer version of Australian Design Group classic board game. World In Flames is a highly detailed game covering the both Europe and Pacific Theaters of Operations during World War II. If you want grand strategy this game is for you.

Moderator: Shannon V. OKeets

viperdave

barbarossa turn five bug

Post by viperdave »

I just started jan/feb 1942 turn five and did initative and on weather and program wont advance to the next phase. I cant click on button or if I click on command then end phase (shift enter) is not highlighted. I saved program and reopened it and still can not advance. I went to the other auto save for Barbarossa and they are all two days old. Don't know how to finish the game.
dave
Shannon V. OKeets

RE: barbarossa turn five bug

Post by Shannon V. OKeets »

ORIGINAL: viperdave

I just started jan/feb 1942 turn five and did initative and on weather and program wont advance to the next phase. I cant click on button or if I click on command then end phase (shift enter) is not highlighted. I saved program and reopened it and still can not advance. I went to the other auto save for Barbarossa and they are all two days old. Don't know how to finish the game.
dave
Weird. We'll investigate.
Steve

Perfection is an elusive goal.
viperdave

RE: barbarossa turn five bug

Post by viperdave »

update on problem. I think I screwed my self on the auto save so I wont be able to go back to a previous point. A couple day ago I uncheck the SAFTEY automatically/auto save button thinking that this would disable the game asking me to save the game when I quit and over write a saved file because I always save before I quit. I did not realize at the time that it stopped all the different auto save functions to save. So that's why all the auto save are two day old.
But still when I open the saved game that I saved when the game stopped working it still wont advance. all the other buttons work. I can click on anything and it will appear like weather or turn units off then on. IT just wont advance. The screen says:
IN BLACK jan/feb 1942 IN GREY Axis #1 IN WHITE Weather.

Oh Well
Lesson learned DONT SCREW WITH THE AUTO SAVE;
dave

Return to “World in Flames”