suggestion for WOW thread

World in Flames is the computer version of Australian Design Group classic board game. World In Flames is a highly detailed game covering the both Europe and Pacific Theaters of Operations during World War II. If you want grand strategy this game is for you.

Moderator: Shannon V. OKeets

henri51

suggestion for WOW thread

Post by henri51 »

I thought that the 7 levels of WoW were the bunch of maps in the first message, and I didn't initially scroll down far enough to see that there were other parts, not too interested in reading the long list of enthusiastic messages following the first series! I am sure there are other WiF noobs like me that are missing all the 6 other parts, so I suggest either creating a thread where the first 7 messages are the tutorial screens, or else adding a clear warning in the first message that there is a lot more following the congratulatory messages from fans.

This thread series is very useful to get a feeling for the game which was really missing for me, but one has to know to scroll down, and at least for me it was not obvious although I went to this thread 3 or 4 times before I thought of looking further down to see what was there.
Shannon V. OKeets

RE: suggestion for WOW thread

Post by Shannon V. OKeets »

ORIGINAL: henri51

I thought that the 7 levels of WoW were the bunch of maps in the first message, and I didn't initially scroll down far enough to see that there were other parts, not too interested in reading the long list of enthusiastic messages following the first series! I am sure there are other WiF noobs like me that are missing all the 6 other parts, so I suggest either creating a thread where the first 7 messages are the tutorial screens, or else adding a clear warning in the first message that there is a lot more following the congratulatory messages from fans.

This thread series is very useful to get a feeling for the game which was really missing for me, but one has to know to scroll down, and at least for me it was not obvious although I went to this thread 3 or 4 times before I thought of looking further down to see what was there.
I pass this suggestion - it's a good one - along to the person who created the thread.
Steve

Perfection is an elusive goal.

Return to “World in Flames”