Suggestion for the Throttle & Altitude window

Take command of air and naval assets from post-WW2 to the near future in tactical and operational scale, complete with historical and hypothetical scenarios and an integrated scenario editor.

Moderator: MOD_Command

gdir

Suggestion for the Throttle & Altitude window

Post by gdir »

Hi Developers,

I enjoy playing CMANO very much! At the moment I'm playing with build B460. I have three suggestions to improve the Throttle & Altitude window (F2):

1. Remember the window position
Currently (B460) the startup up position of this window is always in the center of the screen. Unfortunately it covers the most important part of the map there. I usually drag the F2-window then to the bottom right of the CMANO window. I doesn't hurt there as it only overlaps the static "Doctrine & RoE" area.

It would be nice if the F2-window could remember that position for the next startup. Dragging the window to the same location over and over again isn't funny [;)]

2. Refresh window content when switching to a different unit
I'm currently playing the Tee Up scenario. My forces consist of three submarines. I would like to leave the Throttle & Altitude window open. When I switch to different unit (left clicking on unit in map), it would be nice if the open Throttle and Altitude window would be refreshed with the speed and depth of the new unit.

At the moment the window is still linked to the previous unit. Changes made in the window will modify depth and speed of the previous unit.

3. Close window with F2
I just bought a Razr Naga mouse with 12 buttons for the thumb. One of the buttons triggers a F2 and opens the window. I would be nice if I could close the window with F2 again. That would save some mouse movement.

Thanks,

gdir
Dimitris

RE: Suggestion for the Throttle & Altitude window

Post by Dimitris »

Hello,

I think all these issues have been resolved by v1.02 ?

Return to “Command: Modern Operations series”