Cheat sheet for the keyboard?

World in Flames is the computer version of Australian Design Group classic board game. World In Flames is a highly detailed game covering the both Europe and Pacific Theaters of Operations during World War II. If you want grand strategy this game is for you.

Moderator: Shannon V. OKeets

Greyshaft

Cheat sheet for the keyboard?

Post by Greyshaft »

Is there a cheat sheet for the mouse/keyboard that provides a simple list of where to {Ctrl+LC} to assassinate Hitler etc. Probably hidden in the manuals which are (hopefully) in the air already on their way to Australia
/Greyshaft
Shannon V. OKeets

RE: Cheat sheet for the keyboard?

Post by Shannon V. OKeets »

Available from the Help drop down menu.
Steve

Perfection is an elusive goal.
obermeister

Post by obermeister »

ORIGINAL: Greyshaft

Is there a cheat sheet for the mouse/keyboard that provides a simple list of where to {Ctrl+LC} to assassinate Hitler etc. Probably hidden in the manuals which are (hopefully) in the air already on their way to Australia

Ctrl+TC to summon Tom Cruise.
Neilster

Post by Neilster »

ORIGINAL: obermeister

ORIGINAL: Greyshaft

Ctrl+TC to summon Tom Cruise.
No thanks. I was a technician at a fighter squadron and if anyone so mentions Top Gun I have to be physically restrained from punching them repeatedly in the head [:@] [;)]

Cheers, Neilster
Cheers, Neilster
Missouri_Rebel

Post by Missouri_Rebel »

TC recently likened being away on a shoot as stressful as being a soldier in Afghanistan. I lost all respect for him after that statement, not that there was much there to begin with.
**Those who rob Peter to pay Paul can always count on the support of Paul
**A government big enough to give you everything you want is a government big enough to take from you everything you have-Gerald Ford
jeffk3510

Post by jeffk3510 »

ORIGINAL: Missouri_Rebel

TC recently likened being away on a shoot as stressful as being a soldier in Afghanistan. I lost all respect for him after that statement, not that there was much there to begin with.

You've mis quoted him as poorly as the media has.
Life is tough. The sooner you realize that, the easier it will be.

Dez caught it
Missouri_Rebel

Post by Missouri_Rebel »

It wasn't a quote.
**A government big enough to give you everything you want is a government big enough to take from you everything you have-Gerald Ford
HansHafen

Post by HansHafen »

I believe he was talking about one aspect of "being away" from home or his child. I think anyone with reasoning ability can see he wasn't talking about the "danger" aspect of the two endeavors. Let's use our brains a little bit here people and not let the newspapers do the thinking for us.
Missouri_Rebel

Post by Missouri_Rebel »

Yes, being away from a family member during a movie shoot is exactly like the fear of never seeing them again. [8|]

To be fair he also likened himself to an Olympic athlete.

“There is difficult physical stamina and preparation,” he whined. “Sometimes I’ve spent months, a year, and sometimes two years preparing for a single film.
“A sprinter for the Olympics, they only have to run two races a day,” he continued. “When I’m shooting, I could potentially have to run 30, 40 races a day, day after day.”

Lol
Missouri_Rebel

Post by Missouri_Rebel »

ORIGINAL: HansHafen

I believe he was talking about one aspect of "being away" from home or his child. I think anyone with reasoning ability can see he wasn't talking about the "danger" aspect of the two endeavors. Let's use our brains a little bit here people and not let the newspapers do the thinking for us.

I would like to think anyone with reasoning ability and a brain would never compare the two. But never underestimate the cult of personality.
Neilster

Post by Neilster »

I'm not sure if this is still happening, but at one stage people on his sets were told to "avert their gaze" and not look at him. Methinks there are a few too many sycophants in that industry.

Cheers, Neilster
Cheers, Neilster
Magpius

Post by Magpius »

[:D]
TOM CRUISE!
Now there's what scientology can do for ya!

@MR. [8D]

Return to “World in Flames”