One and a half problem

World in Flames is the computer version of Australian Design Group classic board game. World In Flames is a highly detailed game covering the both Europe and Pacific Theaters of Operations during World War II. If you want grand strategy this game is for you.

Moderator: Shannon V. OKeets

Toed

One and a half problem

Post by Toed »

It all started when I, naturally, acquired MWiF as soon as it was released. During this weekend I watched the video tutorials and have now played through a solitaire Barbarossa.

Now for the problem. I lost! Damn underhanded fascist pigs invading the peaceful Motherland like that!
But on the other hand. I WON! Adjusting the borders for the natural Lebensraum from the subhuman commies that are the aryan birthright was easier than anticipated.
Slightly schizophrenic. So I guess this counts as a half problem. [:)]

Now for the real problem. I keep scrolling down to read the forum and you moved it to the top. I've read this MWiF forum for years and years at 4/5 to the bottom of the Matrix forum. This is most confusing! [X(] Ok perhaps not a real problem either.

AMAZING work Steve! You have pulled off an enormous programming feat here. Thank you.

Now on to Guadalcanal...
warspite1

RE: One and a half problem

Post by warspite1 »

ORIGINAL: Toed

It all started when I, naturally, acquired MWiF as soon as it was released. During this weekend I watched the video tutorials and have now played through a solitaire Barbarossa.

Now for the problem. I lost! Damn underhanded fascist pigs invading the peaceful Motherland like that!
But on the other hand. I WON! Adjusting the borders for the natural Lebensraum from the subhuman commies that are the aryan birthright was easier than anticipated.
Slightly schizophrenic. So I guess this counts as a half problem. [:)]

Now for the real problem. I keep scrolling down to read the forum and you moved it to the top. I've read this MWiF forum for years and years at 4/5 to the bottom of the Matrix forum. This is most confusing! [X(] Ok perhaps not a real problem either.

AMAZING work Steve! You have pulled off an enormous programming feat here. Thank you.

Now on to Guadalcanal...
warspite1

Me too! It takes some getting used to [:)]
Now Maitland, now's your time!

Duke of Wellington to 1st Guards Brigade - Waterloo 18 June 1815

Return to “World in Flames”