Build 460 is available

Take command of air and naval assets from post-WW2 to the near future in tactical and operational scale, complete with historical and hypothetical scenarios and an integrated scenario editor.

Moderator: MOD_Command

JCR

RE: Build 460 is available

Post by JCR »

Ah I forgot to say Thank You
Sorry I'm german[:-]
renders

Post by renders »

Tryed many times to re download it, but always the same problem... it's only me?

Attachments
archiveerr.jpg
archiveerr.jpg (175.28 KiB) Viewed 129 times
Cafe

Post by Cafe »

Great job devs, you are continuously adding value and I am one happy customer. Keep up the good work.
Be nice.
JRyan

Post by JRyan »

ORIGINAL: renders

Tryed many times to re download it, but always the same problem... it's only me?

I had a hard time DL off of Google Drive also...I just stayed with it.....something about the size but I can not put a finger on it..
But By Grace Go I.......
ArmyVet2004

Post by ArmyVet2004 »

Great update guys.....really liking this

Thank you very much
Orlando
Dimitris

Post by Dimitris »

ORIGINAL: ExMachina

Thanks for the update!
ORIGINAL: thewood1
Thanks for navigation options on waypoints...

The option appears to be there (select waypoint then F2), but the feature doesn't seem to be functional yet.

We are still working on per-waypoint commands (not just speed & altitude, but also EMCON & doctrine). We deliberately left it out of this build because it's still not release-grade. You'll probably see it on the immediate next build(s).
SSN754planker

Post by SSN754planker »

Is a Time on Target counter/timer still in the works?
MY BOOK LIST
ST1/SS SSN 754
Russian Heel

Post by Russian Heel »

ORIGINAL: renders

It appears you are trying to update the game while it is running.
Tomcat84

Post by Tomcat84 »

ORIGINAL: Sunburn

(not just speed & altitude, but also EMCON & doctrine).

best news ever! [8D]
My Scenarios and Tutorials for Command

(Scenarios focus on air-warfare :) )
SSN754planker

Post by SSN754planker »

ORIGINAL: Tomcat84

ORIGINAL: Sunburn

(not just speed & altitude, but also EMCON & doctrine).

best news ever! [8D]

Wow...cannot wait for that to become reality!
MY BOOK LIST
ST1/SS SSN 754
PaulWRoberts

Post by PaulWRoberts »

Can any confirm whether the "natural sorting" mentioned above is actually working? I have everything installed correctly, but I'm still seeing the following in the OOB list:

(etc.)
Dimitris

Post by Dimitris »

It's not yet implemented in the OOB window. Nice catch [:)]
FERdeBOER

Post by FERdeBOER »

This build for me is unplayable. After few minutes playing the processing use rises to 90% and it takes 3-4 seconds just to do 1 second in 1 second time.
I didn't have this problem with the previous build.

My specs are: W7 32bits. Intel DualCore 1.8Ghz. RAM: 3gb. Graphic card Mobile Intel 4 Series Express Chipset Family

FERdeBOER

Post by FERdeBOER »

ORIGINAL: FERdeBOER

This build for me is unplayable. After few minutes playing the processing use rises to 90% and it takes 3-4 seconds just to do 1 second in 1 second time.
I didn't have this problem with the previous build.

My specs are: W7 32bits. Intel DualCore 1.8Ghz. RAM: 3gb. Graphic card Mobile Intel 4 Series Express Chipset Family

I've reinstalled the game, copied again the 460 build and now is better, I'm playing for an hour and I'm not suffering the problem. It's still consuming more cpu than 442 and "freezes" a couple of seconds from time to time though...
thewood1

Post by thewood1 »

That is a fairly low-end system. To play anything larger than a small scenario, I would think you would have to really make sure no other processes are running.
FERdeBOER

Post by FERdeBOER »

ORIGINAL: thewood1

That is a fairly low-end system. To play anything larger than a small scenario, I would think you would have to really make sure no other processes are running.

I know my computer is getting old, but it's not for this game. Recommended specs are 1GHz or higher and 2 GB or higher of RAM. I have 1.8GHz and 3GB of RAM.

But, above all, in the previous build I don't have this problems, could run scenarios at 15 or 30 secs, with the pdf manual and Firefox with some tabs opened.

In the improvements of this build says:
* Significant performance increase, both for UI and sim-engine.

* Faster start-up.

It's the opposite for me.

Edit: This leads me to another issue: with this build many times the game doesn't run the first time, it gets stuck in the initial image, I have to kill the process and then in the second attempt (normally, sometimes in the third) it loads properly.
thewood1

Post by thewood1 »

It is above specs, but I have two computers than can run Command. One runs OK and stutters a lot (2Gb of RAM on Vista) and maxes out at 500 units per side.

My more modern computer can run up 1800 units before choking. Minimum specs means bare minimum to run basic functions.
FERdeBOER

Post by FERdeBOER »

But I'm in the recommended specs area, not minimum, so that (should) mean running the game without issues in average scenarios.

For clarifying even more, I don't play big or complex scenarios because I'm quite new in this kind of games, so many units overwhelm me.
I'm playing right now Canary's Cage, not very big, not too many units. But I've seen this problem also with smaller scenarios.
But I'm able to play Canary's Cage without issues in the previous build, which means the problem is with this build.
Ginetto

Post by Ginetto »

Great! It works fine, but when is an honest to goodness ver. 1.02 coming? Don't forget to include as many as possible of those new scenarios floating around Forums.[&o][&o]
Gino

Return to “Command: Modern Operations series”