Razer Naga Gaming Mouse

Take command of air and naval assets from post-WW2 to the near future in tactical and operational scale, complete with historical and hypothetical scenarios and an integrated scenario editor.

Moderator: MOD_Command

pandoraefretum

Razer Naga Gaming Mouse

Post by pandoraefretum »

Hi Group,

CMANO is shaping up all the time; hoooray!
I bought a new mouse yesterday, and wanted to share my joy... it's a Razer Naga 2014 Gaming mouse
It has 12 (+5) programmable buttons on the side which are mapped out differently and automatically as soon as you load and focus on a new app. or game... I don't have to reach for my keyboard most of the time and I really love it.. and not just for games; it records and plays back macros with ease!

It makes interfacing with CMANO very fast !
Anyway, has anyone got a template they have worked out for CMANO ?

cheers, Pando
Temple

RE: Razer Naga Gaming Mouse

Post by Temple »

Razer Naga 2014 Gaming mouse
I looked up this mouse... holy smoke, that's a lot of keys [:D]. I see they have a wireless version as well, that's what I might be interested in.

Let us know how this mouse performs for you, I'm especially interested because some of the Amazon reviews seem to indicate that there are problems with the hardware buttons, especially the left and right buttons.
navwarcol

Post by navwarcol »

That post seems like a bot. [:D]
pandoraefretum

Post by pandoraefretum »

No problems I can see.. the mouse wheel has lateral movement to create another 2 buttons, but these work fine.
It's very easy to program from one app to another... and very suited to running CMANO.. I recommend it.

I have the wired version; mouse movement is more accurate than with wireless.
The convenience of the 12 side keys outweigh the inconvenience of the cord.

I have shortcuts programmed for win live mail, irfanview, total commander, foobar2000 and cmano of course.
navwarcol

Post by navwarcol »

pandoraefretum... you should write ads![:D] Your first post seemed like a commercial.
pandoraefretum

Post by pandoraefretum »

Thanks navwrcol, but I am hopeless at selling things. I was just expressing my enthusiasm for something which seems to enhance my experience of CMANO. I find it useful and therefore thought others might like to know about it too. Interesting you thought I was a bot.
gdir

Post by gdir »

Thanks for the recommendation of the Razer Naga 2014, pandoraefretum! On my way back home I just stopped at my local computer store and bought one. Looks promising.
pandoraefretum

Post by pandoraefretum »

Let me know if you like it...
These things are very personal; Synapse 2.0 software is the key to it switching mapping according to the app. that's open.
navwarcol

Post by navwarcol »

Well, my apologies. I had the face " [:D] " hoping to imply a joke, really was just impressed at the sales pitch, far better than I could have given. FWIW checking it out, it does really seem awesome, and don't underestimate your sales ability... at least two people in this thread checked it out because of your enthusiasm, that is the key ingredient lol.
ORIGINAL: pandoraefretum

Thanks navwrcol, but I am hopeless at selling things. I was just expressing my enthusiasm for something which seems to enhance my experience of CMANO. I find it useful and therefore thought others might like to know about it too. Interesting you thought I was a bot.

Return to “Command: Modern Operations series”