manual necessary?

World in Flames is the computer version of Australian Design Group classic board game. World In Flames is a highly detailed game covering the both Europe and Pacific Theaters of Operations during World War II. If you want grand strategy this game is for you.

Moderator: Shannon V. OKeets

bairdlander2

manual necessary?

Post by bairdlander2 »

Are the hard books necessary or required to play this game?Is there anything written in them that is not included in pdf?
bo

RE: manual necessary?

Post by bo »

ORIGINAL: bairdlander

Are the hard books necessary or required to play this game?Is there anything written in them that is not included in pdf?

If you do the download before the physical copy comes it will be the same information in both, so you can start right away, to me the big issue or at least for me is I do not like to sit in front of a bright screen monitor in an uncomfortable chair reading something for more than 5 minutes.

With the books you can read them at your leisure on your easy chair or sofa, I do realize that some people will like to be at their computer reading and then trying something out right away in the game.

Bo
reynt

Post by reynt »

PDF----->TABLET
Más juegos en español¡¡¡
DSWargamer

Post by DSWargamer »

Or the deluxe option.

Laptop for the game, and a TV slaved to the laptop as a second screen so that the pages are effectively massive :)

Fairly simple process. I do this alot. I watch Netflix on one screen while doing some computer function looking at the laptop monitor.

All run from the laptop. Because that is what all that ram is for eh. You don't need 8 gigs to run a wargame.
I have too many too complicated wargames, and not enough sufficiently interested non wargamer friends.

Return to “World in Flames”