Trying to enter netplay forum

Post bug reports and ask for game support here.

Moderator: Shannon V. OKeets

bushybonbon

Trying to enter netplay forum

Post by bushybonbon »

Hey there:

After i submit my registration info, & serial # is validated - i see a "waiting for registration confirmation" and only after a cancel do i get taken into the netplay forum...is this expected behavior? If i click on submit registration I get an email address already exists in the database?

-mike
Shannon V. OKeets

RE: Trying to enter netplay forum

Post by Shannon V. OKeets »

ORIGINAL: bushybonbon

Hey there:

After i submit my registration info, & serial # is validated - i see a "waiting for registration confirmation" and only after a cancel do i get taken into the netplay forum...is this expected behavior? If i click on submit registration I get an email address already exists in the database?

-mike
The email address isn't used by MWIF - at all. So you can enter a 'fake' email address.

I have set up dozens of user names for myself for testing purposes and I add a couple extra digits to my email address for each one so it is unique (i.e., not a duplicate). That gets around the problem you encountered.

I am not sure how your email address got entered into the system already. But the work-around is easy enough and really has no effect on anything.
Steve

Perfection is an elusive goal.
bushybonbon

RE: Trying to enter netplay forum

Post by bushybonbon »

Yup that worked. The email address probably got into the system initially when i tried to use "miker" as a user name and it was apparently already taken. So i went with mikeramsey. bug?

Return to “Tech Support”