Developers Wanted!

Gamers can also use this forum to chat about any game related subject, news, rumours etc.

Moderator: maddog986

choppinlt

Developers Wanted!

Post by choppinlt »

Greetings developers, I have been having discussions with Erik Rutins and he indicated that I could post my request on this forum. I have an operational level WWII computer game concept mostly completed "on paper". I have tons of data, algorithms, concept art, and I even have some very basic working code using the Unity engine. However I need someone to fully develop/program my game. What sets my concept apart is that when a battle occurs in the operational layer, my game will allow users to input battle results. That means players may use any independent tactical game (boardgame, miniature game, or computer game) they desire to play out a battle and then input the results to the operational/campaign layer. And of course my game has a built in combat resolution system if they don't want to play it out. Furthermore, Battlefront.com has stated that if my game sells well enough, they will allow their tactical level Combat Mission games to interface with my game. If you are a computer programmer, graphic designer, or otherwise capable of helping me make this game a reality, please contact me at cmbnrocks@gmail.com for further discussions!
Regards,
Matt
wings7

RE: Developers Wanted!

Post by wings7 »

Good luck Matt! Keep us informed, I like your concept!

Patrick
Please come and join and befriend me at the great Steam portal! There are quite a few Matrix/Slitherine players on Steam! My member page: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561197988402427
choppinlt

Post by choppinlt »

Thanks, I will take all the luck I can get. I have seen a fair amount of interest, but I am just not having luck with finding available developers.

Regards,
Matt
wodin

Post by wodin »

Problem is many of us have game ideas and designs but not the skills to see them through.

Your best chance I think is advertise in your nearest Uni that teaches programming. See is you get anywhere..you may come across a future top talent. Or go the long hard route and start teaching yourself.
choppinlt

Post by choppinlt »

Yep, already been doing that. I am fortunate to have one of the largest research universities in my back yard. I have some options with the university, but I am trying to see who else out there may be interested.
Perturabo

Post by Perturabo »

I heard that Finland has tons of unemployed programmers due to collapse of Nokia. Maybe you could get someone there.
choppinlt

Post by choppinlt »

Are there any more takers out there?
-Matt

Return to “General Discussion”