just purchased :install ?

Command Ops: Battles From The Bulge takes the highly acclaimed Airborne Assault engine back to the West Front for the crucial engagements during the Ardennes Offensive. Test your command skills in the fiery crucible of Airborne Assault’s “pausable continuous time” uber-realistic game engine. It's up to you to develop the strategy, issue the orders, set the pace, and try to win the laurels of victory in the cold, shadowy Ardennes.
Command Ops: Highway to the Reich brings us to the setting of one of the most epic and controversial battles of World War II: Operation Market-Garden, covering every major engagement along Hell’s Highway, from the surprise capture of Joe’s Bridge by the Irish Guards a week before the offensive to the final battles on “The Island” south of Arnhem.

Moderators: Panther Paul, Arjuna

budd

just purchased :install ?

Post by budd »

Couldn't resist, had to buy.

Is there an order to install in?

BFTB----Beta patch-----HTTR

will that order work?

edited for stupidity......found the thread on install a few threads down......DUH..

I am having problems downloading the 1 page keyboard reference, it stays at "starting" but never starts. Try more then twice and a log in screen pops up. Can this download be reset to work?
Enjoy when you can, and endure when you must. ~Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

"Be Yourself; Everyone else is already taken" ~Oscar Wilde

*I'm in the Wargamer middle ground*
I don't buy all the wargames I want, I just buy more than I need.
Arjuna

RE: just purchased :install ?

Post by Arjuna »

Load the BFTB game, then the HTTR pack and then update with the latest patch.
Dave "Arjuna" O'Connor
www.panthergames.com
budd

Post by budd »

I had to update the base version before it would let me install HTTR, then the lastest patch, then the beta. Seems to work.going to have to go look at those videos again, been awhile since i played the demo.

Missouri_Rebel

Post by Missouri_Rebel »

Man I'm really digging playin this. I feel ashamed I stayed away so long. It was just one of the few that I never bought into. I don't have time for all the games I have, but I am sure to keep playing this now.

A little belated but Nice work.
**Those who rob Peter to pay Paul can always count on the support of Paul
**A government big enough to give you everything you want is a government big enough to take from you everything you have-Gerald Ford
Phoenix100

Post by Phoenix100 »

As Dave says, do the game, then HTTR, then the latest patch, but that means the official patch (.263), not the (.264) patch in the member's area. After you do the official patch then you can do the beta in the members area, which has some useful fixes in it. The beta isn't incremental, I believe, which is why you have to do the official one first.
budd

Post by budd »

i did base, 263[it prompted me when i tried to install HTTR before 263 that i needed to install 263 before HTTR],HTTR, 264, beta patch........seems to work so far but i've only had time to open a few and look at maps.Haven't played one yet.

Phoenix100

Post by Phoenix100 »

Yeah, actually what I did, Budd, was the same. Base, update through game updater, HTTR, COTA, then 264.

Return to “Command Ops Series”