The Command Ops Series on Sale!

Gamers can find out here about the latest happenings from Matrix and its partners.

Moderator: MOD_PressReleases

Philkian

The Command Ops Series on Sale!

Post by Philkian »

Let’s start a new week with a great series on sale! This week is dedicated to the Command Ops Series.

From the 4th of November to the 10th of November, Command Ops: Battles from the Bulge will be discounted to $29.99/$39.99 (Digital/Boxed version) and Command Ops: Highway to the Reich will be discounted to $14.99/$24.99 (Digital/Boxed version), a discount of up to 50 %! Pick up this classic games for a true wargaming experience!

Visit the Matrix Games Store, choose your favorite games and add to your cart!

Take advantage of this week’s Deal and come back again next week to check out our latest DEAL OF THE WEEK.
Thomasew

RE: The Command Ops Series on Sale!

Post by Thomasew »

Hi,

Why isn't Command Ops: Battles for Greece on sale as well? [:(]

It's the only one I don't have, and didn't buy it when it was released, as I felt it was seriously overpriced for what it delivered, .. even with the $10 discount for COTA owners. [:(]

Cheers
Tom
He Who Will Not Risk Cannot Win
Ranger33

Post by Ranger33 »

Probably not on sale since it's more recently released. I would guess the purpose of this sale is more about getting people into the series, after that it's much more likely someone will pick up the Greece expansion, since they are already invested.

I'm pretty excited to finally be buying BftB and HttR!
chemkid

Post by chemkid »

Return to “Press Releases, News and Events from Matrix”