Lost something?

This forum supports the Early Access Program for the PC for Buzz Aldrin's Space Program Manager (SPM). iOS, Android and Mac releases are still in development. SPM is the ultimate game of space exploration. It is the mid 1950s and the race for dominance between the US and the Soviet Union is about to move into a new dimension: space. Take charge of the US or Soviet space agencies - your duty is be the first to the moon. Carefully manage your budget by opening programs, spending R&D funds on improving the hardware, recruiting personnel and astronauts and launching space missions in this realistic turn based strategy game.

Moderator: MOD_BuzzAldrin

kokubokan25

Lost something?

Post by kokubokan25 »

I flight two one crew manned missions with success. Mercury sub-orbital and Mercury Duration I orbital, however, after that, cannot find the new missions available like Gemini. Where they are?
I'm now in 1967 and with all the buildings upgraded to max and cannot find more manned missions...

Help.

n01487477

RE: Lost something?

Post by n01487477 »

ORIGINAL: fremen

I flight two one crew manned missions with success. Mercury sub-orbital and Mercury Duration I orbital, however, after that, cannot find the new missions available like Gemini. Where they are?
I'm now in 1967 and with all the buildings upgraded to max and cannot find more manned missions...

Help.

And I thought it was just me ... I have the same problem
lyonsajh

Post by lyonsajh »

Not been included yet
Nacho84

Post by Nacho84 »

Hello folks,

The Gemini missions are coming in a future update. I'm planning to add them this weekend, so if everything goes well you should get them on the patch that will be released next week.

Cheers,
Ignacio Liverotti
Lead Developer of Buzz Aldrin's Space Program Manager
Polar Motion

www.polar-motion.com
spm.slitherine.com
Twitter: https://twitter.com/PolarMotion
kokubokan25

Post by kokubokan25 »

ORIGINAL: Nacho84

Hello folks,

The Gemini missions are coming in a future update. I'm planning to add them this weekend, so if everything goes well you should get them on the patch that will be released next week.

Cheers,

Ehrrr? Then, in the actual game you cannot do any crew missions than Mercury?
Nacho84

Post by Nacho84 »

ORIGINAL: fremen

ORIGINAL: Nacho84

Hello folks,

Cheers,

Ehrrr? Then, in the actual game you cannot do any crew missions than Mercury?

Bare with me, they are coming next week! [:)]

The animations are ready, but I still need to assemble the diagrams for all the mission configurations and tweak the mission scripts. If everything goes to plan, I'll finish them during the weekend.

Cheers,
Ignacio Liverotti
Lead Developer of Buzz Aldrin's Space Program Manager
Polar Motion

www.polar-motion.com
spm.slitherine.com
Twitter: https://twitter.com/PolarMotion

Return to “Buzz Aldrin's Space Program Manager”