Change log

This forum supports the Early Access Program for the PC for Buzz Aldrin's Space Program Manager (SPM). iOS, Android and Mac releases are still in development. SPM is the ultimate game of space exploration. It is the mid 1950s and the race for dominance between the US and the Soviet Union is about to move into a new dimension: space. Take charge of the US or Soviet space agencies - your duty is be the first to the moon. Carefully manage your budget by opening programs, spending R&D funds on improving the hardware, recruiting personnel and astronauts and launching space missions in this realistic turn based strategy game.

Moderator: MOD_BuzzAldrin

histgamer

Change log

Post by histgamer »

What are the internal release updates? In your change log you mention versions .71, .72 as internal releases. Is that going to be included in patch .73 or is it already fixed?
Nacho84

RE: Change log

Post by Nacho84 »

Hello flanyboy,

Spot on, yes. Internal releases are version that we test here at Matrix/Slitherine/Polar Motion. All newer versions include the changes from previous ones, so by getting 0.7.3 (which we are planning to release tomorrow) you'll get all the changes from 0.7.1 and 0.7.2 as well.

Cheers,
Ignacio Liverotti
Lead Developer of Buzz Aldrin's Space Program Manager
Polar Motion

www.polar-motion.com
spm.slitherine.com
Twitter: https://twitter.com/PolarMotion
wolf14455

Post by wolf14455 »

Good news, Cant wait. signed the Impatient one [;)]
SwedeWolf

I was called Lill Sputnik (Little sputnik) as a baby in 58-59
histgamer

Post by histgamer »

Update 0.73 was released or at least I'm download it. You might want to let people know. [:D]
gabravo2005

Post by gabravo2005 »

I just tried to update SPM but when I click UPDATE it starts the update process for Command Air Naval Operations, which is also from Matrix Games. A manual file would be greatly appreciated
histgamer

Post by histgamer »

ORIGINAL: gabravo2005

I just tried to update SPM but when I click UPDATE it starts the update process for Command Air Naval Operations, which is also from Matrix Games. A manual file would be greatly appreciated

I had no problems.
Gerry Edwards

Post by Gerry Edwards »

Hello Everyone,

There are some problems with the True Update servers atm and we are working to resolve these.You should be able to update with it at the moment but afterward the updater will tell you it cannot detect your current version. Please do not be alarmed. We are aware of the issue and are working to remedy the situation.

We will have manual links up soon for you to use as well.

Cheers,
Gerry
Those who came before pave the path of tomorrow.
Gerry Edwards

Post by Gerry Edwards »

Hello Everyone,

Those of you experiencing the error where the updater is showing up as command. Uninstall and reinstall the game should fix this issue.

Alternately, You can download the fix here and unzip them to your install directory (C://Program Files/Slitherine/Buzz Aldrin's Space Program Manager) by default

Cheers,
Gerry
Those who came before pave the path of tomorrow.

Return to “Buzz Aldrin's Space Program Manager”