Flight controlers

This forum supports the Early Access Program for the PC for Buzz Aldrin's Space Program Manager (SPM). iOS, Android and Mac releases are still in development. SPM is the ultimate game of space exploration. It is the mid 1950s and the race for dominance between the US and the Soviet Union is about to move into a new dimension: space. Take charge of the US or Soviet space agencies - your duty is be the first to the moon. Carefully manage your budget by opening programs, spending R&D funds on improving the hardware, recruiting personnel and astronauts and launching space missions in this realistic turn based strategy game.

Moderator: MOD_BuzzAldrin

kokubokan25

Flight controlers

Post by kokubokan25 »

I'm now 1.1973 and had a pleny of money.

I had 15 flight controlers but 5 are permanetly asigned to Pioneer 10 mission so left only 10.
I need planning a mission with 15 however, in the Flight Controlers center cannot hire more. Why?
Had same problem with SET personel, had 15 and cannot hire more. This is a limit?
tgb

RE: Flight controlers

Post by tgb »

You have to upgrade the appropriate building, but I thought that hadn't been implemented yet.
kokubokan25

Post by kokubokan25 »

ORIGINAL: tgb

You have to upgrade the appropriate building, but I thought that hadn't been implemented yet.

Yes, upgrade two times.
Blind Sniper

Post by Blind Sniper »

I guess there is a limit at the moment.
WitP-AE - WitE - CWII - BASPM - BaB

[center]Image[/center]
Nacho84

Post by Nacho84 »

Hello there,

Yes, in the current version you were limited to 4 hiring batches for each personnel group. However, I've just added a lot more batches for each type and some logic so that you can only hire one batch per year at most. Gameplay wise, that will make things more interesting, because you will no longer be able to recruit anytime you want.

Those fixes will make it into the next patch (v 0.7.3).

Cheers,
Ignacio Liverotti
Lead Developer of Buzz Aldrin's Space Program Manager
Polar Motion

www.polar-motion.com
spm.slitherine.com
Twitter: https://twitter.com/PolarMotion

Return to “Buzz Aldrin's Space Program Manager”