Help Desk Issue

Here is the place to get and give support to your fellow gamers. This is NOT an official game support conference but a place for general tech support. All questions are welcomed, basic, advanced, software or hardware.
crapgame_slith

Help Desk Issue

Post by crapgame_slith »

Howdy all, I have been trying to re-install TOAW on a new laptop. I got it years ago via download and had it on my PC. I transferred the file folder to a flashdrive and attempted to put it on my laptop. All files transferred but when I attempted to install the game, I received an Error 200 code, something about registration number. I cannot find where to enter a registration code as no dialogue boxes appear. OK, I then go to the Help Desk and try to open a ticket. It won't allow me to type a description of the problem in the free text box and does not provide a drop down menu for help subject. I tried to submit .doc and .txt files describing the problem and they were both rejected claiming I had not filled out the top of the ticket properly, even though all boxes were filled. Any ideas? I am running Windows 8 and trying to conduct these actions in Explorer if that makes any difference.

I would love to be able to just re-download the game but can't get Help Desk response since I cannot submit a ticket. Tried posting a thread in the TOAW Support forum but no joy there either. So here I am with my tale of woe. Any help is much obliged...
VPaulus

RE: Help Desk Issue

Post by VPaulus »

Hi,

If you are using Internet Explorer please activate the compatibility view. This way you'll be able to insert text in the description box.
http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/inte ... e-10-win-7

Return to “Unofficial Tech Support By Gamers for Gamers”