Force Supply Radius

This forum is for official support and troubleshooting FAQs.

Moderators: ralphtricky, JAMiAM

Tinkershuffle

Force Supply Radius

Post by Tinkershuffle »

The manual says (p.52): "Supply is first traced from friendly controlled supply points through friendly controlled, undamaged, Railroad hexes. Then, it must progress from each supplied, friendly controlled, undamaged
Railroad hex to a distance equal to the Force Supply Radius (set in the Editor) through
friendly controlled, improved Road, Unmuddied Road, Urban, Airfield, and Anchorage locations."

From where can I exactly find information about Force Supply Radius in the editor? Me and my friend just had our first PBEM game and the supply part of the game left us a bit confused. The scenario we played was "Karelian Pine 1990". I opened that scenario in the editor to find information about Force Supply Radius but I managed to find nothing. It apparently is an important part of the supply calculations so I'd really liked to know what that number is for each scenario I'm playing.
Oberst_Klink

RE: Force Supply Radius

Post by Oberst_Klink »

ORIGINAL: Tinkershuffle

The manual says (p.52): "Supply is first traced from friendly controlled supply points through friendly controlled, undamaged, Railroad hexes. Then, it must progress from each supplied, friendly controlled, undamaged
Railroad hex to a distance equal to the Force Supply Radius (set in the Editor) through
friendly controlled, improved Road, Unmuddied Road, Urban, Airfield, and Anchorage locations."

From where can I exactly find information about Force Supply Radius in the editor? Me and my friend just had our first PBEM game and the supply part of the game left us a bit confused. The scenario we played was "Karelian Pine 1990". I opened that scenario in the editor to find information about Force Supply Radius but I managed to find nothing. It apparently is an important part of the supply calculations so I'd really liked to know what that number is for each scenario I'm playing.
By default it is set to 4 hexes, it can be changed in the event editor.

Klink, Oberst

Attachments
cats.jpg
cats.jpg (80.74 KiB) Viewed 70 times
My Blog & on Twitter.
Visit CS Legion on Twitter & Facebook for updates.
Tinkershuffle

Post by Tinkershuffle »

Ok, so if there's no separate mentioning about it then it's always 4, thank you. [:)]
Curtis Lemay

Post by Curtis Lemay »

You can also, with difficulty, discern the Supply Radius from the rate supply attenuates from supply sources, in the "visible" supply view. This is easier under old supply than new.
My TOAW web site:

Bob Cross's TOAW Site

Return to “TOAW III Support”