Can't post in AGEOD forum

Post bug reports and ask for game support here.
The Red Baron

Can't post in AGEOD forum

Post by The Red Baron »

I tried registering to use the AGEOD forum but rec'd the msg that the forum admin had banned my e-mail address. I've never posted any content at the AGEOD forum, so I don't know why. I used the same info that I use for the Matrix forum. I e-mailed an admin via the AGEOD forum registration page 5-7 days ago but have not rec'd a response. Could one of the AGEOD team members help clear up this problem for me?
Pocus

RE: Can't post in AGEOD forum

Post by Pocus »

Hi Red Baron,

What's the address you used for the support? support@ageod.com should not be used anymore. Anyway we are checking if the issue is from your IP or your email domain. Is it at all possible you try with another alternate/free email like yahoo,google, etc.?
AGEOD Team
barkman44

Post by barkman44 »

I haven't been able to post there for a long time something about a missing security kernel ageod had never heard of that before.
barkman44

Post by barkman44 »

went back and tried again but was informed I was missing a security"token"not kernel as I stated.strange all the other forums I visit don't do this.
Gilmer

Post by Gilmer »

I had to go with gmail.com for some websites. Maybe that will help. I actually use my gmail account for my AGEOD log in.
"Venimus, vidimus, Deus vicit" John III Sobieski as he entered Vienna on 9/12/1683. "I came, I saw, God conquered."
He that has a mind to fight, let him fight, for now is the time. - Anacreon
The Red Baron

Post by The Red Baron »

Hi Pocus,

I e-mailed the site admin by using the "Contact Us" link on AGEOD's forums website. There's no way to tell from the web form to whom the e-mail was sent (no e-mail address listed). At the moment I only have the one e-mail address. Comcast provides my Internet service. Thanks for your help.
Pocus

Post by Pocus »

Hi again,

I took over the issue and created your account at Ageod, you should get a mail from me with the details. Keep me posted in case of trouble.
AGEOD Team
The Red Baron

Post by The Red Baron »

Pocus, I was able to login without any problems. Thank you!
barkman44

Post by barkman44 »

I guess no help for me
Pocus

Post by Pocus »

Sorry, I missed this message barkorn45. Provide me with your login at Ageod, or if you can't register at all, what is the login you want: pocus@ageod.net

AGEOD Team

Return to “Tech Support”