Pacific War footage I have not seen before

This new stand alone release based on the legendary War in the Pacific from 2 by 3 Games adds significant improvements and changes to enhance game play, improve realism, and increase historical accuracy. With dozens of new features, new art, and engine improvements, War in the Pacific: Admiral's Edition brings you the most realistic and immersive WWII Pacific Theater wargame ever!

Moderators: wdolson, MOD_War-in-the-Pacific-Admirals-Edition

JohnDillworth

Pacific War footage I have not seen before

Post by JohnDillworth »

Today I come bearing an olive branch in one hand, and the freedom fighter's gun in the other. Do not let the olive branch fall from my hand. I repeat, do not let the olive branch fall from my hand. - Yasser Arafat Speech to UN General Assembly
geofflambert

RE: Pacific War footage I have not seen before

Post by geofflambert »

Grim, thanks.

I'm the avatar inspector and I'm investigating the relevance of yours. Can you attest that that is a New Guinea Pig in armor?

Zigurat666

Post by Zigurat666 »

lol...sorry didn't see you post...same footage
JohnDillworth

Post by JohnDillworth »

took me minute but I got it[:D][:D]
Today I come bearing an olive branch in one hand, and the freedom fighter's gun in the other. Do not let the olive branch fall from my hand. I repeat, do not let the olive branch fall from my hand. - Yasser Arafat Speech to UN General Assembly
Yaab

Post by Yaab »

Powerful images. Pity there is no information where the footage was shot. Was that flat island Tarawa? And that bombarded hilltop,was that Peleliu?
JohnDillworth

Post by JohnDillworth »

Powerful images. Pity there is no information where the footage was shot. Was that flat island Tarawa? And that bombarded hilltop,was that Peleliu
Hard to say, I think there the text on the web site indicated Peleliu. Judging by the Allied weaponry (those Aussies had BAR;s and Thompsons this might be late New Guinea Early DEI?
dr.hal

Post by dr.hal »

The real thing is hard to watch let alone hard to be there.

Return to “War in the Pacific: Admiral's Edition”