Villev vs Suprass- The Great War- No Villev please

Post descriptions of your brilliant successes and unfortunate demises.

Moderator: MOD_Commander_The_Great_War

suprass81

Villev vs Suprass- The Great War- No Villev please

Post by suprass81 »

Hi again. I've lied in my last AAR- I will make another before patch.
We start a game with Villev- which I think is better player than I ( at last he has a more fresh look at this game).
We are playing with mod:

Subs cost 30, has 3 hex o vission and Russian Revolution is delayed 75% (displayed) and 61%. I said displayed because there is difference between numbers in scripts and numbers shown in game. Both revolutions down NM -10. Russia will surrender at 0% as regular game says.
My personal feelings are that this is to much for CP to defeat Russia (80% down) but we will see.
Also sinking 50 PP in convoys (5 steps) will trigger allert for CP and 100PP will drag US into war.
This will be an interesting game I think.
Good luck to my opponent and good reading to all of you.
suprass81

RE: Villev vs Suprass- The Great War- No Villev please

Post by suprass81 »

23 JUL 1914

After asasination of Archduke Franz Ferdinand of Austria Serbia has been invaded by AH. Serbians respond by attacking cities to down production. I have to be very carefull.

suprass81

Post by suprass81 »

30 JUL 1914

AH push deep and fast. I feel trap. Serbs corps moved out from Belgrade to support defence of Nis... Sarajevo downed -1 PP.

suprass81

Post by suprass81 »

6 AUG 1914

Criticall situation in Serbia. If AH will attack Belgrade to down production I will be saved for now. If Villev will move to attack garrison west from Belgrade and force it to retreat I will be lost.
In Belgium Germans push forward. I don't know if I will be able to hold on Antwerp...
In France failed counterattack near Verdun. French lost 1 step, Germans without losses...

suprass81

Post by suprass81 »

13 AUG 1914
AH attacked as I expected... Serbians counterattack puled back AH corps from my trench. Nis is still threaten and now after this turn Belgrade is threaten too... In France brave Belgium's armoured cars stop German assault. Antwerp is empty- next turn Germans will take it. They have a good chance to gain some victories in France.

suprass81

Post by suprass81 »

20 AUG 1914

French counterattacked German spearhead. My main forces are ate Verdun sector and this is not good. Next turn Germans will strike my garrisons but I hope that they will build some trenches.
Quiet in Serbia.
Russians taking defensive positions.
suprass81

Post by suprass81 »

Sorry for delay. We both are busy...

3 SEP 1914

Germans reached Paris. If they will be able to take one more hex adjacent to the city they will be able to destroy it's production...
Also Germans Stirked Warsaw in Russia.
Quiet in the Balkans.

17 SEP 1914

I have to defend hex north from Paris... at all cost.
In Russia Germans and AH moved deep into my territory. I will try to counterattack. At this point I think I'm able only to defend.
In Serbia I decided to withdraw my forces becouse I'm unable to maintain a defence line. I will build a new on if I will be able. It looks like CP wil use all of it forces in France and Russia so maybe I will be abvle to live some more turns with Serbs.
Great naval battle near Wilhelmshaven. Germans DD and BB destroyed. I'm waiting for an answer.

Return to “After Action Reports”