Review Canard PC 284 : 8/10

Take command of air and naval assets from post-WW2 to the near future in tactical and operational scale, complete with historical and hypothetical scenarios and an integrated scenario editor.

Moderator: MOD_Command

Grestok

Review Canard PC 284 : 8/10

Post by Grestok »

http://s8.photobucket.com/user/Caho/med ... 8.jpg.html

ackboo, the writer said CMANO remain installed on the hard drive for the next decade !

[8D]
strykerpsg

RE: Review Canard PC 284 : 8/10

Post by strykerpsg »

So, do I have to register with photobucket to get it to download? I want to add it to my list of reviews but am having a brain fart in getting it to open. Thanks and apologies for what may be obviously overlooked by myself.
$trummer

Post by $trummer »

Looks to me like he just linked a .jpg of the magazine cover. I have a Photobucket account and logging in makes no difference.
strykerpsg

Post by strykerpsg »

Phew! Thought I was loosing my limited tech-saviness. Thanks for confirming. I'll do a google search for it to see if I can find it.
strykerpsg

Post by strykerpsg »

Apparently I would have to buy it first. Does anyone have this that might be willing to re-post, in English, with the appropriate permissions of course?
Grestok

Post by Grestok »

Sorry guys, I did not dare put a copy of the review without permission. It was just informative !

edit : They talk about the review on http://www.warfaresims.com/
"It leaves no doubt about its intended audience: the guys who are obsessed with the AMRAAM, the fetishists of SSBNs, the ayatollahs of Tomahawk, those who know by heart the radar ranges of all armies of the Warsaw Pact, and can discuss for hours the differences between the Rafale-M and Rafale-C with a lustful twinkle in their eyes. The amount of military hardware simulated via the huge database of the game is impressive, it is the trophies of the technowarrior in all their splendor.
[…]
No other recent title is able to simulate with the same care, detail and realism any naval battle of the last 50 years."

Return to “Command: Modern Operations series”