BROODWARS ARMAGEDDON

Gamers can also use this forum to chat about any game related subject, news, rumours etc.

Moderator: maddog986

SLAAKMAN

BROODWARS ARMAGEDDON

Post by SLAAKMAN »

Alright listen up! I need new recruits to train. Ante up you Silly Newblettes. No Slaaking!!

Germany's unforgivable crime before the Second World War was her attempt to extricate her economy from the world's trading system and to create her own exchange mechanism which would deny world finance its opportunity to profit.
— Winston Churchill
Dane49

RE: BROODWARS ARMAGEDDON

Post by Dane49 »

VicKevlar

Post by VicKevlar »

ORIGINAL: Dane49

Kinda pushing the envelope dontcha think?

Remember....it's a private site and Matrix sets the rules pretty clearly in the TOS.

"Matrix Games is solely responsible for creating, hosting, and maintaining this message board. This is a private board and shall not be used for anyone personal causes.

Matrix Games.com reserves the right to ban any person from this message board which it has determined to be in violation or simply just for the good of the overall community. Matrix Games also reserves the right to delete or remove any post on our message board."
The infantry doesn't change. We're the only arm of the military where the weapon is the man himself.

C. T. Shortis

Dane49

Post by Dane49 »

Ja,alles klar herr kommissar.

Don't worry,I'm banning myself from this little Groupthink forum as of today.So consider this my last post.Happy now!
Aurelian

Post by Aurelian »

No loss.
Watched a documentary on beavers. Best dam documentary I've ever seen.

Return to “General Discussion”