Looking for infos on Production Needs

This new stand alone release based on the legendary War in the Pacific from 2 by 3 Games adds significant improvements and changes to enhance game play, improve realism, and increase historical accuracy. With dozens of new features, new art, and engine improvements, War in the Pacific: Admiral's Edition brings you the most realistic and immersive WWII Pacific Theater wargame ever!

Moderators: wdolson, MOD_War-in-the-Pacific-Admirals-Edition

Tom H

Looking for infos on Production Needs

Post by Tom H »

After reading the manual and realise that its outdated, while playing the Japanese and i knew the production needs arent accurate infos. I looked everywhere and use the search options and didnt find much. Saw one thread that mention (Each 1HI require 1 Resource and 1 Oil, Produce 1 Supply, 1HI and 1 Fuel). The manual says each HI require 20 resources and 2 fuel points = 2HI and 2 Supply Points.

I couldnt find anything on Light Industry, Refinery, etcs.

Could someone tell me or point me in the right directions?
n01487477

RE: Looking for infos on Production Needs

Post by n01487477 »

ORIGINAL: Tom H

After reading the manual and realise that its outdated, while playing the Japanese and i knew the production needs arent accurate infos. I looked everywhere and use the search options and didnt find much. Saw one thread that mention (Each 1HI require 1 Resource and 1 Oil, Produce 1 Supply, 1HI and 1 Fuel). The manual says each HI require 20 resources and 2 fuel points = 2HI and 2 Supply Points.

I couldnt find anything on Light Industry, Refinery, etcs.

Could someone tell me or point me in the right directions?
Read my econ doc in my signature link. The diagram on the first page should tell you all you need.
[edit] If you go get tracker (the second link) that will give you all the info you need.
Numdydar has done something similar in the war room.
Tom H

Post by Tom H »

Is that accurate for example Light Industry require 15 resources and produce 1 supply point? I know that what the manual said, but i figured it was changed and the manual is outdated. The patch list is so long and dont want to read that.
n01487477

Post by n01487477 »

Is that accurate for example Light Industry require 15 resources and produce 1 supply point? I know that what the manual said, but i figured it was changed and the manual is outdated. The patch list is so long and dont want to read that.
It is accurate for stock games, other mods MAY have changed some of the economic multipliers though.
[edit] One change that was made to LI though is that you can no longer turn it off (that happened very early in the development cycle)
Tom H

Post by Tom H »

Thank you, did a great job on the Document you made there and yes it would help alot of new players.
n01487477

Post by n01487477 »

Thank you, did a great job on the Document you made there and yes it would help alot of new players.
Numdydar's link too ... I disagree with some of his thoughts about R&D ... but ... here you go.
tm.asp?m=3329605

Cheers - anyway probs or re-writes needed - just let me know.

Return to “War in the Pacific: Admiral's Edition”