Turks, Serbs and Bulgarians? No Guns?

Commander - The Great War is the latest release in the popular and playable Commander series of historical strategy games. Gamers will enjoy a huge hex based campaign map that stretches from the USA in the west, Africa and Arabia to the south, Scandinavia to the north and the Urals to the east on a new engine that is more efficient and fully supports widescreen resolutions.
Commander – The Great War features a Grand Campaign covering the whole of World War I from the invasion of Belgium on August 5, 1914 to the Armistice on the 11th of November 1918 in addition to 16 different unit types including Infantry, Cavalry, Armoured Cars and Tanks, Artillery, Railroad Guns and Armoured Trains and more!

Moderators: Lord Zimoa, MOD_Commander_The_Great_War

battlevonwar

Turks, Serbs and Bulgarians? No Guns?

Post by battlevonwar »

Come on, maybe not 5 of them, but 1 ???

All these countries historically had artillery, somewhere in some piece I read that the Turks went up against the Balkan nations during the Balkan Wars and got shredded by superior cannons... even a low tech piece of artillery would be nice.
kirk23

RE: Turks, Serbs and Bulgarians? No Guns?

Post by kirk23 »

All above have Artillery in my up and coming huge mod, and for player who don't like to play mods, but only official releases ie patches etc, I will see if the powers that be, will include them as standard issue.
Make it so!
battlevonwar

Post by battlevonwar »

They look quite lovely...

ORIGINAL: kirk23

All above have Artillery in my up and coming huge mod, and for player who don't like to play mods, but only official releases ie patches etc, I will see if the powers that be, will include them as standard issue.
kirk23

Post by kirk23 »

Hi battlevonwar, I'm in the process of upgrading Bulgaria as we speak, so far I have added Artillery & Cavalry units, I will be adding Generals soon, as well as maybe some more Cities ?[:D]

Attachments
BulgariaA..Cavalry..jpg
BulgariaA..Cavalry..jpg (301.13 KiB) Viewed 94 times
Make it so!
kirk23

Post by kirk23 »

New City for Bulgaria Veliko Tarnovo.

Attachments
VelikoTarnovo.jpg
VelikoTarnovo.jpg (143.03 KiB) Viewed 95 times
Make it so!
battlevonwar

Post by battlevonwar »

That would be accurate as well,

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:0S75mmQF2.JPG

They had them, the Serbs had them. Minors had them, just not as many as the major powers... Meanwhile stalemates in the Balkans are really really drab in this game!

Return to “Commander - The Great War”