World in Flame developer interviewed on The Wargamer

World in Flames is the computer version of Australian Design Group classic board game. World In Flames is a highly detailed game covering the both Europe and Pacific Theaters of Operations during World War II. If you want grand strategy this game is for you.

Moderator: Shannon V. OKeets

Philkian

World in Flame developer interviewed on The Wargamer

Post by Philkian »

As announced yesterday, during SPIEL 2013 in Essen, Germany it'is going to take place the World Premier of the digital version of World in Flames. Only 50 exclusive copies of an Early Access version will be available for a few lucky wargamers. They will be the first on the planet to put their hands on this long-awaited digital version of the game!

In the meantime The Wargamer interviewed Harry Rowland, designer of this legendary boardgame, about the upcoming PC version of World in Flames. You can read this interesting article HERE.
composer99

RE: World in Flame developer interviewed on The Wargamer

Post by composer99 »

Wooo check out the artist's impression of the printed out map.

That would be ridiculously awesome printed out with magnetized board and counters for a wall-mounted game.
~ Composer99
shaddock

Post by shaddock »

The map and rule books look fantastic! I can't wait to my hands on this puppy!!!!
save the carrots; eat a vegan!
DQ2004

Post by DQ2004 »

Interesting article. What I find incredible is how many copies of the boardgame/s they have sold.
I'm also excited that we'll be able to play Patton in Flames & America in Flames as part of MWiF one day. Hopefully Fatal Alliances III will be published too, and eventually THAT will be on MWiF as well!!
"Look at you - you have HORSES! What were you thinking?!?" - Paratrooper David Webster

Return to “World in Flames”