DB images add-on does not work

Take command of air and naval assets from post-WW2 to the near future in tactical and operational scale, complete with historical and hypothetical scenarios and an integrated scenario editor.

Moderator: MOD_Command

$trummer

DB images add-on does not work

Post by $trummer »

I extracted the replacement Images file into the CMANO installation file as requested and this replaced the two image folders in the DB/Images folder. Now, CWDB and DB3000 are fully populated. However, I see no images in the in-game database (I'm running the latest version.)

Did I get the file tree wrong for installation? Am I right in assuming that there are no sub-folders in either of the above named files? What might I have done wrong?

Many thanks. I'm worried that I may have messed up my original installation of the game so help is much appreciated.
Erik Rutins

RE: DB images add-on does not work

Post by Erik Rutins »

Hm, it's working for me - have you restarted the game since you installed the images?
Erik Rutins
CEO, Matrix Games LLC

For official support, please use our Help Desk: http://www.matrixgames.com/helpdesk/

Freedom is not Free.
$trummer

Post by $trummer »

Got it working now, thanks. Gotta love the photographs of model airplanes.
JeffP

Post by JeffP »

It sounds like your directory structure is the same as mine. The images work for me. There are quite a few entries that don't have photos yet. For ships, most of the US, Canadian, and Japanese ships are there. A lot of the British ships aren't.
Jeff
JeffP

Post by JeffP »

Great! Sounds like you figured it out while I was posting. :)
Jeff
smudge56

Post by smudge56 »

Anyone doing the brits ?
AKA - Smudge

Return to “Command: Modern Operations series”