Download Version

Take command of air and naval assets from post-WW2 to the near future in tactical and operational scale, complete with historical and hypothetical scenarios and an integrated scenario editor.

Moderator: MOD_Command

BradM

Download Version

Post by BradM »

Hi Guys,

I am new here and have enjoyed the forums. I have 32 years of Naval experience with the Canadian Navy (yes we have one, even uni's). I haven't purchased the game yet, but I wish to. How reliable is the download version? I have a pretty quick cable internet service, so that shouldn't be the issue, but for $80+ I want to ensure that the d/l obviously works.

Thanks in adavance for any replies
Brad
BC Canada
Win 7 SP1/Intel i5-2450P/3.20 ghz/8GB RAM/GeForce GTX 660
nukkxx5058

RE: Download Version

Post by nukkxx5058 »

Hi and welcome ! Don't worry with the download, it's perfectly reliable.
Happy download ! ;-)
Winner of the first edition of the Command: Modern Operations COMPLEX PBEM Tournament (IKE) (April 2022) :-)
jpkoester1

Post by jpkoester1 »

IIRC download is handled through the Amazon cloud service, so should be fairly reliable. I have read very few posts of download problems, and those that I did read got sorted within a day. Additionally as long as you are logged in when purchasing, you can redownload the game at any time.

Cheers, JP
"I cna tyep 300 wodrs per minuet"
BradM

Post by BradM »

Hey, thanks for the welcome and info nukxx. :)

Cheers
Brad
BradM

Post by BradM »

Thanks JP

Brad
smudge56

Post by smudge56 »

You'll be fine the link you get lasts I think for 2 weeks. Even after that you can contact them and they'll give you another download link.
AKA - Smudge
n01487477

Post by n01487477 »

ORIGINAL: Blighty56

You'll be fine the link you get lasts I think for 2 weeks. Even after that you can contact them and they'll give you another download link.
Actually, If you are signed in as you order the product (or IIRC register it later?) then you can go to the members area at any time -> click on "my orders" and there will always be a download link.

Some of you guys are new to Matrix and I just thought I'd give you the skinny / heads up.
BradM

Post by BradM »

Thanks for the replies guys!

Brad
JRyan

Post by JRyan »

ORIGINAL: n01487477

ORIGINAL: Blighty56

Actually, If you are signed in as you order the product (or IIRC register it later?) then you can go to the members area at any time -> click on "my orders" and there will always be a download link.

Some of you guys are new to Matrix and I just thought I'd give you the skinny / heads up.

I agree, I just re-downloaded harpoon ultimate (new puter) after a long time.....Matrix is a class act..
But By Grace Go I.......
smudge56

Post by smudge56 »

Oops I forgot about that thanks.
AKA - Smudge

Return to “Command: Modern Operations series”