Addicted to FitE? Join me in a go.

Post here if you are looking for an opponent to play against.

Moderators: ralphtricky, JAMiAM

M1 Tanker

Addicted to FitE? Join me in a go.

Post by M1 Tanker »

Have played numerous opponents mostly as the Axis and looking to side with the Allies this time in a Buzz (Ron) Mod 7 FitE match (which is a huge improvement over the base scenario - will send mod files to you). If interested hit me up.

Bill Earley

RE: Addicted to FitE? Join me in a go.

Post by Bill Earley »

I'll play you. Please send me the latest file so I can be up to date when I build my move.
All the full Russian front TOAW I have played I felt like the Russians have a big advantage
but I guess Ron's mod mitigates that somewhat so I have no problem giving it a shot as Germans.

fogger

Post by fogger »

Check with Larry re latest files. We have found a couple of small bugs in our game
Thought for the day:
If you feel like doing some work, sit down and wait....... The feeling does go away.
M1 Tanker

Post by M1 Tanker »

fogger,
Have used the mod 7 for many matches and seems to do well enough, with very few minor oddities. What bugs have you noticed?
M1 Tanker

Post by M1 Tanker »

Bill,
Send me your email and I'll forward you the mod 7 files, the proposed rule and game option settings, and a summary sheets on the changes in the mod versions up to the current #7.

Anyone,
If there is a more recent version, please let me know. Would like to look into it.
fogger

Post by fogger »

Larry & I are playing with Ron's v1.8 but there were some errors in equiment. Have a look at our AAR. Larry has been making the changes under 1.9
Thought for the day:
If you feel like doing some work, sit down and wait....... The feeling does go away.
M1 Tanker

Post by M1 Tanker »

Will do. Am interested in how it turns out. May certainly wish to try it out. Thanks.
larryfulkerson

Post by larryfulkerson »

Steve Sill and I have been working on changes to Ron's mod and we're up to version 10

I'll see if I can't post the scenario to a file server somewhere and post the link to it so you guys can play w/ it too.

Here's the link to download version 10:

http://www.mediafire.com/download/48lc3 ... 1.1.10.zip
If you need to put warheads on foreheads who you gonna call? An FO...just one will do.

Return to “Opponents Wanted”