A couple of small things I've seen

Post bug reports and ask for game support here.

Moderator: MOD_Flashpoint

PKH

A couple of small things I've seen

Post by PKH »

- Selecting a unit on the map, then switching to the OB tab from another tab. The unit is not highlighted in the OB, and can't be highlighted there unless another unit is selected first.

- During setup, units which are shown as out of command range in the OB don't update their status there after moving the HQ. Only after selecting the unit is it updated.

- I'd like to be able to see the waypoints of the whole formation when I have a unit selected.
cbelva

RE: A couple of small things I've seen

Post by cbelva »

ORIGINAL: PKH

- Selecting a unit on the map, then switching to the OB tab from another tab. The unit is not highlighted in the OB, and can't be highlighted there unless another unit is selected first.
No program is going to be perfect, especially right off the start. This is one of those bugs that have been around and ignored because there were more pressing issues. I will pass this one up to Rob to look at.

- During setup, units which are shown as out of command range in the OB don't update their status there after moving the HQ. Only after selecting the unit is it updated.
This is another one of those odd ones. What I have aways done after moving the hq over is to run the mouse pointer over the units on the oob panel. You don't have to click any button. Just running the mouse changes their color from red to black. Another one for rob to look at.

- I'd like to be able to see the waypoints of the whole formation when I have a unit selected.
I would like to see this too. Don't know if we ever will tho. We can put it on the wish list and hopefully it is something that can be added. You can see all the movement paths for all your units by selecting "View" from the pull down menus then "Unit View-Show" then Show all friendly movement paths".
Charles Belva
On Target Simulations LLC
Mad Russian

RE: A couple of small things I've seen

Post by Mad Russian »

ORIGINAL: PKH

This changes if you do a mouse over on the units in the OOB Tree as you bring them into command radius.

This has been on the wish list for a long time.

Good Hunting.

MR
The most expensive thing in the world is free time.

Founder of HSG scenario design group for Combat Mission.
Panzer Command Ostfront Development Team.
Flashpoint Campaigns: Red Storm Development Team.

Return to “Tech Support”