Sales?

Take command of air and naval assets from post-WW2 to the near future in tactical and operational scale, complete with historical and hypothetical scenarios and an integrated scenario editor.

Moderator: MOD_Command

tommo8993

Sales?

Post by tommo8993 »

Just wondering how many copies has the game sold?
CptHowdy

RE: Sales?

Post by CptHowdy »

hehe you really expect to get an answer to that question? c'mon man [8|]
Primarchx

Post by Primarchx »

Like that's gonna happen. In any case I hope the Devs are pleased with sales and getting some well-deserved renumeration for their efforts!
navwarcol

Post by navwarcol »

You can get some idea by the patch I think it said it has been downloaded 957 times..and that was yesterday, the game only out for a week now.
nukkxx5058

Post by nukkxx5058 »

I think the activity on the forums a good proxy for estimating the commercial success of a game. And so far the forum is VERY active !

Long live COMMAND !

I can just hope many patches, and a huge modders community to get nice sounds, nice images, nice scenarios.

And last but certainly not least: a semi-massive multiplayer with possibility to play cooperative games ;-)
Winner of the first edition of the Command: Modern Operations COMPLEX PBEM Tournament (IKE) (April 2022) :-)
nukkxx5058

Post by nukkxx5058 »

ORIGINAL: navwarcol

You can get some idea by the patch I think it said it has been downloaded 957 times..and that was yesterday, the game only out for a week now.

Good point !
Winner of the first edition of the Command: Modern Operations COMPLEX PBEM Tournament (IKE) (April 2022) :-)
wodin

Post by wodin »

Thats pretty good sales for a premium priced wargame. Hopefully that means the future is bright and the game gets the inf model improved (pretty please;)) with future updates.
rebon

Post by rebon »

Well I bought it without hesitation, waited a long time for this, and yes I love it to bit's :) so hopefully sales are positive.
Terminus

Post by Terminus »

ORIGINAL: tommo8993

Sales figures for small companies are their most heavily-guarded secrets. You have to be AAA-tier publishers like EA, Activision and Rockstar Games before you can brag about them in your marketing.
We are all dreams of the Giant Space Butterfly.
Temple

Post by Temple »

Hoping to help keep the developer solvent is one reason I got the deluxe boxed version. That and I like pretty color manual [:D]. I have name dropped the game on other gaming forums, maybe we can get a few newbies to take the plunge.
smudge56

Post by smudge56 »

Second that please please please[&o]
ORIGINAL: wodin

Thats pretty good sales for a premium priced wargame. Hopefully that means the future is bright and the game gets the inf model improved (pretty please;)) with future updates.
AKA - Smudge
Aurelian

Post by Aurelian »

ORIGINAL: Terminus

ORIGINAL: tommo8993

Sales figures for small companies are their most heavily-guarded secrets. You have to be AAA-tier publishers like EA, Activision and Rockstar Games before you can brag about them in your marketing.

And we have no right to know.
Watched a documentary on beavers. Best dam documentary I've ever seen.
mikmykWS

Post by mikmykWS »

Guys per our agreement with our publisher we can't disclose. Sales are far better than we ever expected and we're thankful for every one.
JRyan

Post by JRyan »

Hoping to help keep the developer solvent is one reason I got the deluxe boxed version.

This is exactly why I did that also, plus I know the guys and I know how much time and effort went into this.[:D] I wanted to support it.[&o]

I am glad I did, haven't had much of a chance to play this week though...:)[:(]
But By Grace Go I.......
K 19

Post by K 19 »

ORIGINAL: mikmyk

Guys per our agreement with our publisher we can't disclose. Sales are far better than we ever expected and we're thankful for every one.

That's great news. Congratulations!

Thanks for all your hard work and continued support!
Casinn

Post by Casinn »

Great to hear this as well, hopefully it will calm enough for you all to get a short vacation in the near future. (short because I'm selfish and want you all to keep making the game better and better. hah)
BKLANDIN

Post by BKLANDIN »

YAY! Damn good news. I hope you guys are very successful. I have been nosing around more than usual lately,
and I do believe that you have worked very hard. Continued sucess to the team, and thanks again for a game
which is nice right out of the box and from all indications has only one direction to go. UP.[:)]
nukkxx5058

Post by nukkxx5058 »

Congratulations ! you deserve it !
[&o]
Randomizer

Post by Randomizer »

Congratulations, Mike and to the entire CMANO Team!

My current situation prevents me from buying immediately although I was really hoping to purchase on the release date. In any event I intend to become a CMANO owner as soon as possible, probably in November but definitely before Christmas.

And no this is not a dig at the price, which is no issue for me and worth every cent. CMANO has priority over Espana 1936 and the soon to be released Parthian Wars for AJE but all are on the must have list.

-C
nukkxx5058

Post by nukkxx5058 »

ORIGINAL: Randomizer
Congratulations, Mike and to the entire CMANO Team!

My current situation prevents me from buying immediately although I was really hoping to purchase on the release date. In any event I intend to become a CMANO owner as soon as possible, probably in November but definitely before Christmas.

And no this is not a dig at the price, which is no issue for me and worth every cent. CMANO has priority over Espana 1936 and the soon to be released Parthian Wars for AJE but all are on the must have list.

-C

The problem is that once you own CMANO, you probably won't need any other game in the next 10 years ... [8D]

Return to “Command: Modern Operations series”