Debug Panel

Civil War 2 is the definitive grand strategy game of the period. It is a turn based regional game with an emphasis on playability and historical accuracy. It is built on the renowned AGE game engine, with a modern and intuitive interface that makes it easy to learn yet hard to master.
This historical operational strategy game with a simultaneous turn-based engine (WEGO system) that places players at the head of the USA or CSA during the American Civil War (1861-1865).

Moderator: Pocus

drw61

Debug Panel

Post by drw61 »

I have a dialog box in the upper left corner called Full Debug, how do I get rid of it. I'm new to the game and have no idea how I got it up there.
Daryl

Also would like to add that I'm really enjoying this game so far.
Thanks

Attachments
Debug.jpg
Debug.jpg (19.43 KiB) Viewed 35 times
Ace1_slith

RE: Debug Panel

Post by Ace1_slith »

You have turned error loging in the options menu. Just go to options screen and turn it off.[:)]
drw61

Post by drw61 »

Thanks
Daryl
ORIGINAL: Ace1

You have turned error loging in the options menu. Just go to options screen and turn it off.[:)]
Pocus

Post by Pocus »

You can click, for each tab in the options to 'reset to default', that would be safer for you. You may have clicked on others settings. Imagine if you are playing against a very hard AI and historical attrition, for your first game. [:D]
AGEOD Team

Return to “Civil War II”