Consolidated Reports

Civil War 2 is the definitive grand strategy game of the period. It is a turn based regional game with an emphasis on playability and historical accuracy. It is built on the renowned AGE game engine, with a modern and intuitive interface that makes it easy to learn yet hard to master.
This historical operational strategy game with a simultaneous turn-based engine (WEGO system) that places players at the head of the USA or CSA during the American Civil War (1861-1865).

Moderator: Pocus

aspqrz02

Consolidated Reports

Post by aspqrz02 »

At the beginning of a new turn, all of the various categories of reports are shown as a consolidated mass in the report pane in the bottom of the right hand corner ... which is the way I prefer it.

However, if you *save* the turn and then restart it later, they disappear and all you seem to be able to do is to select the reports by individual category, which I find a waste of time.

Also, for reasons that I haven't been able to pin down, from time to time during the turn, the consolidated report view will disappear between one action and the next and all you will then be able to do is select via individual category.

There doesn't seem to be any way of getting the consolidated report screen back ... which was possible in AACW 1 ... or am I missing a Hotkey or something?

Phil
Author, Space Opera (FGU); RBB #1 (FASA); Road to Armageddon; Farm, Forge and Steam; Orbis Mundi; Displaced (PGD)
----------------------------------------------
Email: aspqrz@tpg.com.au
Jim D Burns

RE: Consolidated Reports

Post by Jim D Burns »

Click the same reports button twice to bring up the whole list of reports again. It alternates between filtered and not filtered each time you click the same button.

Jim
aspqrz02

Post by aspqrz02 »

Duh. [X(]

Thanks

Phil
Author, Space Opera (FGU); RBB #1 (FASA); Road to Armageddon; Farm, Forge and Steam; Orbis Mundi; Displaced (PGD)
----------------------------------------------
Email: aspqrz@tpg.com.au
Ironclad

Post by Ironclad »

Useful tip, thanks.
Pocus

Post by Pocus »

Thanks to Jim for the support also :)
AGEOD Team

Return to “Civil War II”