My god it's Friday already....

Gamers can also use this forum to chat about any game related subject, news, rumours etc.

Moderator: maddog986

aaatoysandmore

My god it's Friday already....

Post by aaatoysandmore »

What favorite game are you playing this weekend? I'd like something new but there's just nothing out there that grabs me.

Still waiting on Commander: WWII game to go onsale (hint hint hint Iain).[:D]

Might play some Panzer Command Osfront.

Or really get into my first full game of Ageod Civil War.

Have Battles from the Bulge calling my name. Play me, play me, play me.
oldbaldwargamer

RE: My god it's Friday already....

Post by oldbaldwargamer »

Bought the Dominions 4 beta and loving that...started last night...will play this a lot this weekend.

Command: Naval Ops is also high on my list....played this a bit so far and will play it a lot this weekend.

Trying to start a WITP game...never played it, always wanted..so this might take up all my time!
wodin

Post by wodin »

Dom 4..really looking forward to that..I've currently got three PBEM of Red Victory on the go so do the turns when sent to me..finish the last bit of my RV mod. Might boot up CMBN:CW or try again at Decisive Campaigns (the only operational wargame where the features excite me as it has lots of immersion, and looks good to boot, just wish I had more patience to learn it and learn Operational scale game).
Lützow

Post by Lützow »

I don't play anymore for some time. Coming home from office around 8 pm, I'm usually too tired to dive into wargames.

However, this week was an exception. 10/3 is a holiday here and taking off for today gives me 4 free days in a row. So I picked up CMANO.
Titanwarrior89

Post by Titanwarrior89 »

Modern naval warfare and Eurofront2(Board game).[:D]
"Before Guadalcanal the enemy advanced at his pleasure. After Guadalcanal, he retreated at ours".

"Mama, There's Rabbits in the Garden"
Boomer78

Post by Boomer78 »

Might pull myself away from Dayz long enough to give post patch Civil War 2 a try. I'm really missing the mid-late game scenarios, though. Wish they had at least put in a 1863 campaign with Lee poised to strike north.
"Fly, god dammit it fly! God damn cheap Japanese flying packs!"
parusski

Post by parusski »

Ageod Civil War

At the moment I have two different games running. Behind monitor number 1 is Civil War 2.

Behind monitor number 2 is Panzer Corps DMP Ostfront Add on.

Behind monitors 3 and 4 are cameras, watching SLAAKMAN.
"I hate newspapermen. They come into camp and pick up their camp rumors and print them as facts. I regard them as spies, which, in truth, they are. If I killed them all there would be news from Hell before breakfast."- W.T. Sherman
Boomer78

Post by Boomer78 »

How come you need 2 cameras watching Slaakman? Is it just to get total coverage or are you concerned about his alter-ego sneaking out the back door?
"Fly, god dammit it fly! God damn cheap Japanese flying packs!"
Twotribes

Post by Twotribes »

Currently playing CWIE. Computer version of the Old SPI monster game. No AI so I am playing all 3 sides. Also play Civil war 2 but that damn mouse bug on my computer makes that hard to enjoy.
Favoritism is alive and well here.
parusski

Post by parusski »

ORIGINAL: Boomer78

How come you need 2 cameras watching Slaakman? Is it just to get total coverage or are you concerned about his alter-ego sneaking out the back door?

Apparently I am the only authority figure concerned with SLAAKER'S pitiful and continued existence. He must be watched.
"I hate newspapermen. They come into camp and pick up their camp rumors and print them as facts. I regard them as spies, which, in truth, they are. If I killed them all there would be news from Hell before breakfast."- W.T. Sherman

Return to “General Discussion”