This looks interesting

Take command of air and naval assets from post-WW2 to the near future in tactical and operational scale, complete with historical and hypothetical scenarios and an integrated scenario editor.

Moderator: MOD_Command

Fallschirmjager

This looks interesting

Post by Fallschirmjager »

I am glad to see Matrix publishing some AAA titles. I don't see the price as that big of a deal. But I am having a problem finding out enough about the game.
I was a huge fan of Harpoon and Janes Fleet Command

Harpoon was great for it's realism but always had that dated DOS look. Janes skimped on realism but had a good UI and the graphics were good enough. Plus I liked the map.

This seems to combine the best of both those products. But I am hesitant to spend this much on a game until I know more about it.
What this title really needs is a 'Let's Play' on Youtube that is a hour or so long. It would go from clicking the icon on the desktop to the main menu to scenario selection and then show you about 50 minutes or so of a scenario.

Any chance to get this or does one already exist?
mikmykWS

RE: This looks interesting

Post by mikmykWS »

SilentHunter

Post by SilentHunter »

I'm new to this series and never played Harpoon or the Fleet Commander but have to say I'm enjoying the heck out of this one. Been almost a week and I'm still learning about aircraft functions and weapons, there's still ships and subs ahead oh my ! I can't see how anyone that liked the series you mentioned would not find this game good and getting better as time goes on.
JRyan

Post by JRyan »

ORIGINAL: Fallschirmjager

I was a huge fan of Harpoon and Janes Fleet Command

Then you will like it....hands down.
But By Grace Go I.......

Return to “Command: Modern Operations series”