Japanese CS ships

This new stand alone release based on the legendary War in the Pacific from 2 by 3 Games adds significant improvements and changes to enhance game play, improve realism, and increase historical accuracy. With dozens of new features, new art, and engine improvements, War in the Pacific: Admiral's Edition brings you the most realistic and immersive WWII Pacific Theater wargame ever!

Moderators: wdolson, MOD_War-in-the-Pacific-Admirals-Edition

Chris21wen

Japanese CS ships

Post by Chris21wen »

I know CVE's are built using merchant yards but I did not know that CS's were as well?
Amoral

RE: Japanese CS ships

Post by Amoral »

Perhaps it depends on the scenario, But I only have one CS in queue, and it builds using naval points, accoridng to tracker.
Lokasenna

Post by Lokasenna »

CS Nisshin (or is it Mizuho?) starts in the queue. I was pretty sure she used MerSY.
John 3rd

Post by John 3rd »

They are part of the 'Shadow Fleet' and are designed as Naval Units so they can be converted into CVLs pretty easily. Am about 99% sure they use Naval Shipyard Points...

Member: Treaty, Reluctant Admiral and Between the Storms Mod Team.
Quixote

Post by Quixote »

Perhaps it's mod dependent (or perhaps Tracker just puts it in the wrong spot), but in Stock (and in Beta) altering the build on the only CS in the queue (CS Nisshan) changes the requirements for Merchant Shipping, not Naval Shipping.
Chris21wen

Post by Chris21wen »

ORIGINAL: Lokasenna

CS Nisshin (or is it Mizuho?) starts in the queue. I was pretty sure she used MerSY.

It's the Nisshin and she does use the MerSY in scenario 17 anyway. Not looked at the others.
wege80

Post by wege80 »

Just checked ... it uses MerYard in stocj scenarios!

Return to “War in the Pacific: Admiral's Edition”