[FIXED B465] Load Out Range Displayed?

Take command of air and naval assets from post-WW2 to the near future in tactical and operational scale, complete with historical and hypothetical scenarios and an integrated scenario editor.

Moderator: MOD_Command

miller7219

[FIXED B465] Load Out Range Displayed?

Post by miller7219 »

Is there any way to see load out range from the "Air Ops" or "Ready/Arm" windows?

When you select a base that has aircraft assigned (ship or actual land base) and then click the "Aircraft" button to open the "Air Ops" window that displays the aircraft assigned and their current load outs I don't see any info there that displays the current range of the aircraft with the current load outs. Additionally, I don't see any way to get to an aircraft's entry in the database to inspect the load out range. If you click on the "Ready/Arm" button at the bottom it will list all the available load outs for the aircraft, but again no way to see the associated range for a load out.

Can someone point in the right direction if I'm missing something in the "Air Ops" or "Ready/Arm" windows?

If there is no way to access current load out range from either window, can it be added?
mikmykWS

RE: Load Out Range Displayed?

Post by mikmykWS »

Look in the database display under aircraft loadouts and operating radius.

Will add a request to add it to the ready ac dialog.

Thanks!

Mike
miller7219

Post by miller7219 »

Thank you!
Dimitris

Post by Dimitris »

Added in Build 465.

Return to “Command: Modern Operations series”