Graphical Problems..

Post bug reports and ask for support here.
gijas17

Graphical Problems..

Post by gijas17 »

Not sure what is going on but when I start the game sometimes the menu titles like settings and new game, etc.. are missing. Also, I'm running this in 1920x1080 resolution which is 16:9 scale. But the menu graphics is not in this scale that I see and is cut off of the left edge of the screen. Seems like whoever did this game never ported it correctly to PC's. And to top this all off when I do get the campaign started the graphics are corrupted meaning distorted where I can't see anything though it's not a black screen just messed up graphics. I did the Direct X install and everything? Please let me know of any possible fixes. Thanks.
"Our strategy is to destroy the enemy from within, to conquer him through himself."

- Adolf Hitler

IainMcNeil

RE: Graphical Problems..

Post by IainMcNeil »

Sorry you are having problems. Have you updated your drivers?
Iain McNeil
Director
Matrix Games
gijas17

RE: Graphical Problems..

Post by gijas17 »

ORIGINAL: Iain McNeil

Sorry you are having problems. Have you updated your drivers?

I will try this but I haven't had a problem with any other game I've bought recently in the last month that is a new release. My driver is not the most recent and is from earlier this year. I thought maybe it might be the Direct X install since it was the last install step before I loaded the game.
"Our strategy is to destroy the enemy from within, to conquer him through himself."

- Adolf Hitler

Return to “Tech Support”