[FIXED] ERIK.. PROBLEM DOWNLOADING

Post bug reports and ask for game support here.

Moderator: MOD_Command

Ken7

[FIXED] ERIK.. PROBLEM DOWNLOADING

Post by Ken7 »

Erik.. I purchased the game this morning. Wednesday September 25,2013. I read that there was a delay for download so I waited...Then I tried, nothing happened. Waited some more and tried again, again nothing happened. Waited even longer and tried again. Nothing... Then it booted me out of the download page. So you got my money and I don't have the game. [:(] How the heck do I download the game now? And from where do I download? Thanks in advance, Ken7
Ken7
IainMcNeil

RE: ERIK.. PROBLEM DOWNLOADING

Post by IainMcNeil »

Hi Ken - sorry you are having problems. If you contact support@matrixgames.com with your order number they'll find out what happened and get you up and running ASAP.

You will also receive an order confirmation mail with the download links & serial as a backup which you can use.
Iain McNeil
Director
Matrix Games
Ken7

Post by Ken7 »

Well its 3 hours later.. Got an email.. Still wont download.
Ken7
Gerry Edwards

Post by Gerry Edwards »

Hi Ken,

There are a few things i need to know in order to help you. First, what operating system are you using? Second, What browser are you using? What happens when you click the link. Is there any "thought" time from the computer?

Cheers,
Gerry
Those who came before pave the path of tomorrow.
Ken7

Post by Ken7 »

Hi Gerry.. Im using windows 7. Ive bought many games in the past here and this is the first problem I have encountered. It seems I download the 2 1/2 gig startup to a temp folder then it asks me if I want to open or save.. What I did was save and open. I "accept" then nothing happens. I go back to the customer support screen to download again if I wish. I have disabled the firewall and the Norton 360. The computer is making some "noise" but that could be anything. And the "noise" isn't constant. It doesn't sound like its still downloading..
Ken7
Ken7

Post by Ken7 »

Hi Gerry. To add to the above. I click on the SETUP and I get "Default Bundle Installer Setup" I click on ACCEPT and the screen returns me here and that's that. Before I exit the SETUP the screen flashes to a small dark window with some green writing on it I believe.. Then it sends me back here.
Ken7
Erik Rutins

Post by Erik Rutins »

Hi Ken7,

When you complete the download and you have the downloaded ZIP file, what you need to do is extract the three files inside to a temporary folder, then run the executable file. If you are running them from within the zip file (by opening the zip and then double clicking the installer executable) it may not work. If you still have the download, can you try extracting the files first and then running the installer?

Regards,

- Erik
Erik Rutins
CEO, Matrix Games LLC

For official support, please use our Help Desk: http://www.matrixgames.com/helpdesk/

Freedom is not Free.
Ken7

Post by Ken7 »

What I can see is SETUPRELEASE V100 I cant see any other files than that.
Ken7
Erik Rutins

Post by Erik Rutins »

Hi Ken7,
ORIGINAL: Ken7
What I can see is SETUPRELEASE V100 I cant see any other files than that.

Do you see that as a zip file or was this already extracted from the zip file? If you double-click it, does it open and show you the three files in the zip file?

Regards,

- Erik
Erik Rutins
CEO, Matrix Games LLC

For official support, please use our Help Desk: http://www.matrixgames.com/helpdesk/

Freedom is not Free.
Ken7

Post by Ken7 »

Hi again ERIK.. I went into the temp file and right clicked and ran as ADMINISTRATOR and its fine now.. Downloaded and Im reading the manual.. Probably going to tackle this game after my golf game.. Thanks for the help.. Ken
Ken7

Return to “Tech Support”