Where's the tutoring in the tutorials?

Take command of air and naval assets from post-WW2 to the near future in tactical and operational scale, complete with historical and hypothetical scenarios and an integrated scenario editor.

Moderator: MOD_Command

Curious

Where's the tutoring in the tutorials?

Post by Curious »

Where's the "documentation" for the tutorials? There isn't anything about the tutorials in the manual (at least not that I can find). There's no instructions in the tutorials. There are a few brief messages that flash on the screen for about a millionth of a second. Where's the tutoring so that I can figure out how this thing works and how I'm supposed to play it? I need help. Thanks for any replies.
mikmykWS

RE: Where's the tutoring in the tutorials?

Post by mikmykWS »

Look at the side briefing. The text from the messages is there.

Thanks
Ranger33

Post by Ranger33 »

You can also put the message log in a window, and set special messages (in this case the instructions) to appear in the log so you can read them there.
mikmykWS

Post by mikmykWS »

Here's a link to our tutorial videos as well. Easy way to pick things up.

announcement.asp?id=26
$trummer

Post by $trummer »

The great thing about this game being a true Windows application is that you can copy the initial, detailed briefing, paste it into Notebook (it will retain its formatting) and print it out without quitting the game. Having this in front of you should be all you need to complete the tutorial missions...well that and the stop/start button. This is how I intend to get through the strike mission tutorial tomorrow morning when my eyes and brain are not half-INOP.

Return to “Command: Modern Operations series”