This Sucks

Take command of air and naval assets from post-WW2 to the near future in tactical and operational scale, complete with historical and hypothetical scenarios and an integrated scenario editor.

Moderator: MOD_Command

sfbaytf

This Sucks

Post by sfbaytf »

I really wish I didn't decide to check in here and see what's new. Lets see...

Been playing H2H Combat Mission and pre ordered Market Garden.

Spent $50 on Total War Rome2 and regret the purchase.

Took a Tactical 2 Shotgun class and shot off 250 rounds of 00 buck and will be shooting again this weekend and expect to burn through 500 rounds of 9mm. Next month I be shooting again and need at least 500 rounds of 5.56, 250 rounds of buckshot and who knows how much 9mm.

Now I see this...

I'll need to see if Top Ramen is on sale.

Primarchx

RE: This Sucks

Post by Primarchx »

I just got a Hornady progressive press. I feel your pain.
$trummer

Post by $trummer »

I wonder how many devs saw the title of this thread and clicked it expecting a furiously unhappy customer...
Dimitris

Post by Dimitris »

At least one [:)]
$trummer

Post by $trummer »

Yes, a little cruel, if intentional. I'm deeply impressed with the game so far and have got Stinkos to print out and ring-bind the manual, which is likely never to leave my side for the next couple of weeks.
sfbaytf

Post by sfbaytf »

Yes it was cruel and intentional. Its going to take a lot of will power to hold off. Looks like the successor to Fleet Command and Harpoon on steroids. Took the g/f out tonight and began to wander off after 20 minutes of hearing the gibberish about what was going on in the life of her friends I could honestly care less about and began thinking of this new potentially $100 hole in my pocket.

Had no idea this was in the works. Looks good and appears pretty polished. Appears to have no pbem or h2h, but may not be a big issue.

I'm starting to hear some grumbling about the guns and spending too much time and attention to shooting and gaming.

Does look good and very tempting. When's the holiday sale?

Return to “Command: Modern Operations series”