Write about Unity of Command for The Wargamer

Unity of Command lets you replay the epic conflict that was the Stalingrad Campaign of World War II. In this turn-based game of strategy and cunning, observe how opportunity leads the German army to advance recklessly into the steppes of southern Russia. And as the story unfolds, join the Soviet campaign to repel the invaders... As these legendary battles play out on the hex board, the tension of decision making and difficulties of conducting operations on a massive scale emerge. Command armies and fronts in maneuver warfare, thrust and encircle, capture cities and cross continents; but never, ever forget to watch your supply lines. The Red Turn expansion ads a gigantic Soviet expansion centered on the Kursk campaign.

Moderators: 2xTom, 2xPelin

Wargamer Editor

Write about Unity of Command for The Wargamer

Post by Wargamer Editor »

Hi,

Nik Gaukroger editor of The Wargamer here on the lookout (again) for potential new writers for the web page. I thought that this time I would ask in each of the individual game forums as I guess not everyone always reads the general sections. Apologies for those of you who will see multiple copies of this post.

I'm looking for willing volunteers to write pieces on any of the subjects that The Wargamer currently covers, or indeed any that may well expand the site's coverage (although we want to remain true to the core of what The Wargamer is about). So reviews, AAR's, previews, etc. are all most welcome. Got a favourite/new game you'd like to tell the world about? Write a review and we'll publish it - there is even modest payment available! Or if you are just generally interested in doing a review we do have games (or access codes), etc. provided from time to time that we can supply to you to work with as well.

If you want to try your hand at this, or have an idea about what could be covered please get in touch ASAP at the email addy in the signature or PM me through this forum.

Look forward to hearing from some of you soon.
Nik Gaukroger

Editor-in-Chief, Wargamer.com
nikg@wargamer.com

Return to “Unity of Command Series”