Printing out the OOB

Gary Grigsby’s War in the East: The German-Soviet War 1941-1945 is a turn-based World War II strategy game stretching across the entire Eastern Front. Gamers can engage in an epic campaign, including division-sized battles with realistic and historical terrain, weather, orders of battle, logistics and combat results.

The critically and fan-acclaimed Eastern Front mega-game Gary Grigsby’s War in the East just got bigger and better with Gary Grigsby’s War in the East: Don to the Danube! This expansion to the award-winning War in the East comes with a wide array of later war scenarios ranging from short but intense 6 turn bouts like the Battle for Kharkov (1942) to immense 37-turn engagements taking place across multiple nations like Drama on the Danube (Summer 1944 – Spring 1945).

Moderators: Joel Billings, Sabre21, elmo3

Tuhhodge

Printing out the OOB

Post by Tuhhodge »

Despite a search through the forum I can't find an excel spreadsheet or similarly helpful list of the OOB - I'm after the AXIS - that can be printed off for planning purposes.

Does anyone have one or know of one available on the forum?

It's a pity the game doesn't have a 'print' option in the Commander's Report or OOB screens.

Much obliged.
Mike13z50

RE: Printing out the OOB

Post by Mike13z50 »

There was a way to output to a .csv file, or maybe that was only from a scenario.....

Then you could import into a spread sheet. I used to play around with that, then I got used to the CR.

Anyone remember how to export to csv?
gingerbread

Post by gingerbread »

Use the editor to generate a CSV-file. Open in Excel/OOCalc.
Tuhhodge

Post by Tuhhodge »

Thanks gents. I managed to export the CSV and open in Excel but the resulting file is a little unwieldy. I'll have a play with it when I have more time.

[&o]

Denniss

Post by Denniss »

Open Excel with an empty page, use import data function and point it to the .csv file of your choice, choose comma as data separator. Data should now be looking nice and handy in Excel.
WitE dev team - (aircraft data)
WitE 1.08+ dev team (data/scenario maintainer)
WitW dev team (aircraft data, partial data/scenario maintainer)
WitE2 dev team (aircraft data)

Return to “Gary Grigsby's War in the East Series”