Lace Wars and Spanish succession?

Scourge of War is the definitive American Civil War grand tactical wargame of this generation. With impressive 3D graphics, an award-winning AI, pausable real-time play, historical battlefield terrain and orders of battle down to the regiment and battery level, Scourge of War captures the tactical challenges that faced the real Union and Confederate commanders more than 130 years ago.

This forum covers the main game Gettysburg and its two expansions Antietam, Pipe Creek, and Chancellorsville!

Moderator: MOD_ScourgeofWar

sullafelix

Lace Wars and Spanish succession?

Post by sullafelix »

I saw this posted on the NS site and actually I was too lazy to try and find my password etc. to ask this there.

" There is NO other Game OR Game Engine like this out there anywhere. The basic game is marvelous, AND when all you need to do is a little (sic) modding, you can have a completely different era to fight on your computer. I have currently the American Civil War, the American Revolutionary War, The Napoleonic Wars AND the Lace Wars, (War of the Spanish Succession, War of the Austrian Succession and the Seven Years War)"

I know that there is a Napoleonic mod but is he talking about SOW or TC2M, for the other mods?

Thanks
Windows 7 home premium 64
Intel quad core I7
16 gig
AMD R9 200 series

Di! Ecce hora! Uxor mea me necabit!
Jim_NSD

RE: Lace Wars and Spanish succession?

Post by Jim_NSD »

All of these are mods to SOW possibly excepting the ARW, which is a mod on TC2M. Not sure if there is an ARW mod for SOW, but it would not be much of a stretch given all of the other resources already released by various ingenious folks.

-Jim
Design Lead: Scourge of War

"My God, if we've not got a cool brain and a big one too, to manage this affair, the nation is ruined forever." Unknown private, 14th Vermont Infantry, 2 July 1863

Return to “Scourge of War Gettysburg Series”