Missing confirmation emails

Gamers can also use this forum to chat about any game related subject, news, rumours etc.

Moderator: maddog986

Raikkonen

Missing confirmation emails

Post by Raikkonen »

Last week and this week I purchased both of the Close Combat games in the deal of the week. Thank you Matrix for these deals!

Both times one of the two emails with the download link and Serial Number were not sent. Clicking the link to the emails from the confirmation page for both orders show the email is TO BE SENT but the time/date stamp is in the past. What gives?

Also, I am finding that when logged in to make multiple purchases, using the continue shipping button to select more items, when returning to the cart, the other items that were there are deleted. In some cases I am also then logged out, or it thinks I am. Further, my contact info is usually pre-filled when I am logged in, but not any more. Seems to be some bugs with the Plimus cart/site.
wodin

RE: Missing confirmation emails

Post by wodin »

Didn't go straight into your junk\spam folder did they?
Raikkonen

Post by Raikkonen »

No. Not in spam. I check the link provided and the email is shown as "to be sent"
Boomer78

Post by Boomer78 »

They're not missing, they're just somewhere else...

Kidding. Kinda in a stupid mood right now. I'm gonna go get bathtub drunk and tickle my funny bone.
"Fly, god dammit it fly! God damn cheap Japanese flying packs!"
IainMcNeil

Post by IainMcNeil »

If anyone is missing confirmation mails or other issues please contact support@matrixgames.com with your order number and the date/time it happened and we'll investigate what happened. We have recently fixed an issues relating to items in the cart so I'm interested to know if it was before or after the fix.
Iain McNeil
Director
Matrix Games
Raikkonen

Post by Raikkonen »

email sent

Return to “General Discussion”